No announcement yet.

Marlins Fire Fredi Gonzalez, Jim Presley, Carlos Tosca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheets and Harden are making $10 mil and $6.5 mil this year. Bleh.
    poop

Comment

• By the way, Festa picked the wrong week to go out of the country.

Comment

• and to stop sniffing glue

Comment

• Are you blowing up from South Africa? If so, awesome.

Comment

• That's how Ramp does it...at like 4am there right?

Comment

• yea well I'm not exactly on South Africa time

and it's 4:37am here

luckily I have plenty of 5 hour energy to get me through tomorrow/today before I head back to the States

Comment

• JCRMarlinsbeat: Bobby Valentine anticipates meeting with the #marlins this weekend.
                /Twitter

Comment

• Aww come on. Meet tomorrow. Don't delay the obvious.
                  poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                    Pedro is still available. But he's gonna sign in the next 8 weeks. If we sign him in that span, I'll be more than happy. But we won't. We won't even talk to him or even look up his baseball-ref page.
                    Disagree. We'll definitely look up his baseball-ref page.

Comment

• I thought the same thing. Ramp is just angryfaced right now

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
                        -We have to win, no matter what the payroll is. Loria certainly wants to win, it's why he is in the game
                        Loria needs to go check himself into a psyche ward if he thinks this team will make the playoffs. He is a delusional fool.......oh and he does stereotypes no favors.

Comment

• ohmygosh

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                            This really isn't about the bullpen. It's about a culture that's been created by this Front Office where it's perfectly fine for them to not spend money on this team, and then when we don't win they pass the accountability on to everyone but themselves.

Someone finally said it.
                            --------------------
                            Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                            I'm not asking that.

It's opening day. David Samson just said "The season will end in a pile".

We have livan in our 5th spot and capps and Smoltz in the pen.

Are we still making the "lol samson loves dudes in piles" jokes?
                            Well he's gonna be right, its gonna end in a pile alright, just not a dog pile !
                            Last edited by DolfanJake; 06-24-2010, 12:20 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by DolfanJake View Post
                              Loria needs to go check himself into a psyche ward if he thinks this team will make the playoffs. He is a delusional fool.......oh and he does stereotypes no favors.
                              I would heart to hear what this is in reference to

Comment

• eheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X