Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Marlins will petition the league to institute the DH so Boner can stay in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Festa View Post
      The Marlins will petition the league to institute the DH so Boner can stay in the lineup.
      The league would allow it seeing as how most pitchers have higher OPS's than him.

Comment

There is no chance Johnson hits 2nd. That makes way too much sense for us to do it.
        poop

Comment

Don't mean to sound greedy, but I wonder if there is any chance we could get both Johnson AND Willingham?

Comment

I was going to say this. Fredi sees a big, slow first basemen. He gon hit him 4th.

Comment

The Marlins could be the latest team to talk trade with the Nationals, only to come away frustrated.

The teams have been talking about a deal for first baseman Nick Johnson, but a source familiar with the negotiations said the Marlins are tiring of the slow pace of talks and "may move on."

The Nats have been active, without getting much done. Teams have shown interest in Johnson, Adam Dunn, Joe Beimel and others, but the only deal Washington has completed has been one with the Pirates, exchanging Lastings Milledge and Joel Hanrahan for Nyjer Morgan and Sean Burnett.
              http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...90096/16353472

Comment

FOXSports.com's Ken Rosenthal and Jon Paul Morosi report the Florida Marlins have added another prospect with SP Ryan Tucker in their offer for Washington Nationals 1B Nick Johnson and cash.
                http://www.fantasysp.com/player/mlb/Nick_Johnson/451200

Comment

Should get done soon.

Comment

Lucky I did not say that 2 hrs AGO LOL

Comment

Very lucky

Comment

To be fair it was only 1 hour ago

Comment

Originally posted by Longview View Post
                          To be fair it was only 1 hour ago
                          Apology!!

I am getting so lucky with my random guesses this year.

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                            Lucky I did not say that 2 hrs AGO LOL
                            true but its nice to see a rumors confirmed. no offense to you or your source
                            Originally posted by Matt Wilson
                            Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
                            Tom Koehler(4-0)
                            AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

Originally posted by Fish and Chips View Post
                              true but its nice to see a rumors confirmed. no offense to you or your source
                              No offense taken he works for Rosenthal and I guess that Morosi guy so as soon as they print it,its confirmed.

He just tells me what he hears over the wire about us

Comment

So if we were already close with just Tucker, adding another spect should git r done.
                                Record when He pitches: 3-2

Comment

Working...
                                X