Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new file up
    --------------------
    Pittsburgh's happy to welcome back former ace Aaron Cook after a long stint with injury, hopefully he can give a year or two near his old level.
    --------------------
    How in heaven's name have you all not fired me yet...

Im going to do a random number generator lottery for that SP guy right now
    Last edited by PitchingWinsGames; 02-12-2011, 08:47 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
    CSBC Commish

Comment

• The "ping pong balls" everyone gets will be as follows

BOS 25
      MIA 20
      SFW 15
      KCM 10
      CHI 7
      PHI 5
      SDW 5
      MIL 5
      NYN 4
      ANC 4

The system I'm using will be the numbers in order will correspond to that team's "ball", e.g. the numbers 1-25 will all go to Boston, if the Random Number Generator (http://www.random.org/) selects any of those numbers, Boston gets him. So on for the other numbers with ANC getting 97-98-99-100.
      --------------------
        Spoiler:

Congrats to Miami

Note, this means Dave Carter will be moved to the correct team's AAA system for tomorrow's sim
      Last edited by PitchingWinsGames; 02-12-2011, 08:59 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
      CSBC Commish

Comment

• Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames View Post
        How in heaven's name have you all not fired me yet...

Im going to do a random number generator lottery for that SP guy right now
        We tried once

It didn't work
        *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

• New sim up
          CSBC Commish

Comment

• Ehh??

You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

• Any signings?
              poop

Comment

• I got Aki Otsuka, but no, the big 4 are still unsigned (Kazmir, Reyes, Peavy, Duran)
                CSBC Commish

Comment

• reyes wants wayyyyyy to much damn money.. fucker

Comment

• I decided long ago I didn't want him when I saw his initial demands, haha
                    CSBC Commish

Comment

• i tried i have the money but i dont want him more than a yr or two

Comment

• I made him a pretty good offer and he told me I was a cheap asshole so he can go fuck himself.
                        *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

• Originally posted by Moss View Post
                          I made him a pretty good offer and he told me I was a cheap asshole so he can go fuck himself.
                          Peavy laughed at me when I offered him a lot more than he was asking for. He's pissing me off, too.

Comment

• yeah i made him a great offer 3yrs too.. he can fuck himself.. i hate him in real life and now in the game.. f Reyes!

Comment

• Yeah, Peavy is kind of puzzling me.
                              You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

• I get the feeling I might be wrecking the curve for Peavy.
                                poop

Comment

Working...
                                X