No announcement yet.

CSBC Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are several Michaels and Matts on this site.

Comment

• Mike > Michael

Comment

• he's a lying fuck anyways, nobody calls him "Michael".
        poop

Comment

• He likes to be named M. Which means he likes to think he's Judy Dench.

Comment

• So where do we stand now in terms of getting this draft and new season underway?

Comment

• Well, if we're universally agreed upon in terms of draft order, we can start... Monday or Tuesday, Im obviously going to be occupied on Sunday
              CSBC Commish

Comment

• we have only 11 votes so far in the poll. we have 18 teams? where is the other 7?

Comment

• I didn't/won't vote, so you're asking for 6 votes - I'll look at it real quick
                  --------------------
                  EDM, SEA, NY, MIA, CLE, SA haven't voted
                  Last edited by PitchingWinsGames; 02-05-2011, 05:12 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                  CSBC Commish

Comment

• Maybe if they were made aware that the league was having a poll/discussion on some, globally accepted interface where everyone would be alerted.

Damn, if only we had the technology. :sadface
                    You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

• Stop with the facebook idea already
                      --------------------
                      Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames View Post
                      I didn't/won't vote, so you're asking for 6 votes - I'll look at it real quick
                      --------------------
                      EDM, SEA, NY, MIA, CLE, SA haven't voted
                      NY and SA will say yes to middle down, SEA, MIA, CLE probably won't. EDM I'm not sure about.
                      Last edited by DColts; 02-05-2011, 05:34 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• At this point I don't really care.. I just want us to get the league back up and running. I just presented an idea thats all..

Comment

• I voted on the 4th at 5:30 PM
                          This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
                          Edmonton Ice Bats
                          2007 Teal League Wildcard
                          2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
                          2010 Teal League Wildcard
                          2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

• Alright well, here's my decision:

We'll go worst to first draft, combined majors/minors.

It'll start on Tuesday. I'll fix the draft topics shortly, but I already posted the worst to first order somewhere, and Boston had the first pick, so they can pick whenever
                            CSBC Commish

Comment

• Yay me, I seem to have not saved my draft list so now I have to make another one
                              You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

• Son of a.....

I was checkin our players all day and planning and about 45 mins before my pick, I got sidetracked with family crap and ended up with Willy "Bad motha" Aybar.

Oh well lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X