Why not do it saturday? Why wednesday?
    I lost track of days, sorry, I mean today/tomorrow/sunday
    CSBC Commish

Comment

• sat sun is fine or today sat sun is fine too with me

Comment

• Playoff time!

Comment

• Playoff time indeed, by the way, for those teams that DON'T make their way to 25 man rosters, if you don't, I'll do it for you. That's not a threat where I'd burn the option years of your best players, I'd likely send down the guys who have amassed the fewest ABs or IP, but some players (likely soon to be FAs) may find their ways to the waiver/DFA screens as well.
          CSBC Commish

Comment

• Would it be possible to check if my export went through? Also,what time are we thinking about running the sim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout Pact View Post
              Would it be possible to check if my export went through? Also,what time are we thinking about running the sim?
              I can only really check around the time I'm running the sim... actually, come to think of it, I think Swift should be running the playoff sims anyways.

I just sent him a message and he'll get back to me, but I'd lean towards something like 8-10pm EST, Im not entirely sure, it's his call.
              CSBC Commish

Comment

• yeah i wanna make sure the export went through as well esp. cause i had to make some changes,

Comment

• I have exports from:

Anchorage
                  Atlanta
                  Cleveland
                  Colorado
                  Edmonton
                  Milwaukee
                  Philadelphia
                  Pitt
                  Seattle

Comment

• game on?

Comment

• Somewhat Important:

Please make sure to keep a lookout for Minor League FAs, go to your Front Office Tab and select "Possible Free Agents" to check for them!

You can lose a 5 star prospect and never see it coming!
                      Last edited by PitchingWinsGames; 05-05-2010, 01:13 AM.
                      CSBC Commish

Comment

• Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames View Post
                        Somewhat Important:

Please make sure to keep a lookout for Minor League FAs, go to your Front Office Tab and select "Possible Free Agents" to check for them!

You can lose a 5 star prospect and never see it coming!
                        If we put them on the 40, are we good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
                          How come I can't resign players if I only have 44 mill used for 2009?
                          This is weird, IM me the offers you want to make them and I'll see if I can manually handle it. Nny is having that problem, too. I think it's because it's the offseason or something, I honestly haven't a clue.
                          --------------------
                          Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                          Uhh, I'm not sure, I'll check and get back to you
                          Last edited by PitchingWinsGames; 05-05-2010, 11:41 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                          CSBC Commish

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                            I just added my guy to my 40 and that appeared to do it, so there's your answer.
                            CSBC Commish

Comment

• Would it be possible for someone to upload the most recent league file? I'm having all sorts of problems with mine. After the world series I downloaded the most recent one and there are all kinds of sections missing. I just downloaded the original, loaded it and tried updating it but it is telling me that there is no updated file available.

Comment

• I'll see what I can do, but that original file should work.. does the file you have still load?
                                CSBC Commish

Comment

Working...
                                X