Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get it
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Jayson Stark ‏@jaysonst
      Free-agent reliever Brad Lidge has informed his agents, Rex Gary & Jim Turner, that he plans to retire. One of the all-time class acts.
      He had an interesting career.
      --------------------
      Brandon Webb and Rich Harden are looking to make comebacks. I assume the Marlins will sign at least one of them.
      Last edited by Miamarlin21; 12-02-2012, 08:54 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• They will not sign either of them

Comment

• Danny Espinosa may be shopped by Washington. I wonder if Ricky would work? Probably not, but just a thought.

Comment

• he would not work

Comment

• Red Sox sign Napoli to 3 year 39mil deal.
              --------------------
              Bob Nightengale @BNightengale

The #Dbacks still would like to move Justin Upton for a shortstop, but talks with #Rangers at standstill,refusing to trade Profar or Andrus.
              Last edited by MiamiHomer; 12-03-2012, 10:49 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• The Brewers acquired reliever Burke Badenhop from the Rays for raw, 19-year-old Rookie-level right fielder Raul Mondesi Jr. Milwaukee sought bullpen help after its relievers posted the highest ERA (4.46) in the majors last year.
                Raul Mondesi Jr.

man, I feel old

Comment

• Grady Sizemore's agent, Joe Urbon, confirmed that his client had microfracture surgery on his right knee in September.
                  Might be that time, Grady.
                  --------------------
                  The Rangers are close to a two-year deal with reliever Joakim Soria, tweet Ken Rosenthal and Jon Paul Morosi of FOX Sports. The contract is thought to be worth $8-9MM, tweets Danny Knobler of CBS Sports. The longtime Royals closer had Tommy John surgery in April, and the team declined his $8MM club option.

Soria, 28, owns a 2.40 ERA, 9.7 K/9, 2.5 BB/9, 0.68 HR/9, and 160 saves in 315 1/3 career innings. The Royals picked him up in the 2006 Rule 5 draft, and he ranks third among franchise saves leaders.
                  Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#iCoxffcAYqGop1hH.99
                  Last edited by Miamarlin21; 12-03-2012, 04:16 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Is that 8-9 million overall, or per season?

Comment

• Has to be overall. They wouldn't have declined his option and then gave him the same/more plus another year.

Comment

• I just saw that ARod is having hip surgery. Is this a Welcome To 9 Days Ago type thing or no?

Comment

• I think it's a today thing.
                          --------------------
                          Welcome to 13 hours ago.
                          Last edited by Mainge; 12-03-2012, 10:28 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• stupid job always gettin in the way of my sports updates

Comment

• Start arguments with people you're not nearly as smart as and then pretend to "have to go to work" when you get fucking crushed like another poster here.

Comment

• Don't tease, Junior.

Who does that?

Comment

Working...
                                X