Pujolsapalooza: Multiple Reports - 10 Year Contract with Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @206Child
    Source tells me #marlins no-trade clause over first 5 years has #PUJOLS camp upset and delaying deal. Source confirms only thing holding up #PUJOLS deal is no-trade clause, but that sheer numbers wise, the sides r very happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
      Because when you have two viable options for two positions and two holes in the rotation, you don't spend money to marginally upgrade those two positions.
      Not saying spend 20 million on a lf. If you have the money you go get one of the pitchers and look for a solid LF either in trade market or free agency. Moving Lomo to 1b alone can add 2 wins to his value to the team.
      "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
      - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• 206child is Jordan Schultz from the Huffington Post if anyone saw that and was like wtf

Comment

• @JoeFrisaro
          If Pujols opts not to come to Miami, look for team to make push for Fielder. But clearly Jeffrey Loria wants Pujols #Marlins
          ^^ disagree

Comment

• Check out what Frisaro just tweeted...

Comment

• I'll say it for the 545664246 time, if all that's standing between us and Pujols is a NTC, give it to him. If its one in a long line, fine, stick to your guns.

Comment

• What a horrible plan B.
                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by Swifty View Post
                  I'll say it for the 545664246 time, if all that's standing between us and Pujols is a NTC, give it to him. If its one in a long line, fine, stick to your guns.
                  Best player in baseball. Enough said.

Comment

• if they want to spend their money on him, go for it Jeffery. But, my only request/demand is to lock up Stanton this year or next year.

Comment

• It's the logistics of it, we won't trade him in year 1 or year 2. Then we might as well hold him for 2015 ASG. then 10/5 vests. Sooooooooo...it's like a NTC anyway.

Comment

• Exactly, so why do they need to give him one and ruin their policy for future negotiations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
                          I see, I even went to his Twitter to confirm. Wasn't there.
                          Pretty sure Dave Hyde read your/DavidV RT and is running with it.

Comment

• Why do they need to be so short sighted as to allow the one thing standing between them and legitimacy be a throw away.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure they have legitimacy already after signing Jose Reyes and Heath Bell.

Call me crazy.

Comment

• LeBatard said on ESPN2 today that the Marlins think they can make the money back on Pujols by year three of the contract. Not sure that would apply to Prince (he specifically mentioned Latin American sponsors).
                                God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                                - Daft

Comment

Working...
                                X