No announcement yet.

Pujolsapalooza: Multiple Reports - 10 Year Contract with Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, just because he's giving the Cards every opportunity doesn't mean he'll sign there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
      Not sure the Cards go that high
      I don't think they need to hit $240mil, but I think their next offer takes the cake (assuming it's not like $205mil)

Comment

• Honestly, didn't we all already know he would give STL every opportunity to keep him anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
          What does that "that" refer to?
          That I thought if he was going to sign with us, it would have been quickly.

St. Louis isn't gonna let him go.

Feels exactly like Harbaugh with Miami.

Comment

• Source: Loria pushing #Marlins' interest in Wilson, not ruling out signing Wilson AND Pujols. #MLB
            Rosenthal twitter..

Give me Buehrle, not CJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
              I don't think they need to hit $240mil, but I think their next offer takes the cake (assuming it's not like $205mil)
              If the Marlins' offer is $250 million, I think they've gotta come with at least $230M. Remember; you've gotta take the state income tax into account, too.

Comment

• Buerhle wants a NTC

Comment

• I know this off-season has been crazy but I really can't see that happening. But if so, yippe!
                  LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• You're shitting money, give him 4 million extra and shut him up.

Comment

• Wilson and Pujols? Come on now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace 77 View Post
                        You're shitting money, give him 4 million extra and shut him up.
                        I think this is not a good way for them to do business

Comment

• And at that point, it isn't the money that's the issue

Comment

• Richard Justice on MLBN. Said there isn't much optimism in St. Louis to keep Pujols.

Also said what shane2 said earlier about us making another announcement on Saturday.

Comment

• Holy shit, I'm gonna need a cliff notes of the last 15 pages.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Valid View Post
                                Richard Justice on MLBN. Said there isn't much optimism in St. Louis to keep Pujols.

Also said what shane2 said earlier about us making another announcement on Saturday.
                                I'm pretty sure this means the Cards fully intend to blow our little tug boat of an offer out of the water.

Comment

Working...
                                X