No announcement yet.

Pujolsapalooza: Multiple Reports - 10 Year Contract with Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to trading for Zambrano? Was under the impression he wouldn't take much to get..

Comment

• Originally posted by kusch View Post
      What ever happened to trading for Zambrano? Was under the impression he wouldn't take much to get..
      Last I heard, Epstein is up for giving him another chance.

Comment

• On a realistic note, what would it take to get Gio? Logan and Yelich, or more even?

Comment

• Apparently Heyman said on MLB Network that offer is for ~$250 million

Comment

• He was speculating that it could be that high. Nothing definite.

Comment

• How do 10/5 rights work? Isnt it ten years in MLB, and five with same team? So wouldnt that mean if we keep Pujols for the first five years he would have 10/5 rights anyway? Or are we admitting that three years in this doesnt work and we firesale everyone?

Comment

• clarkspencer clarkspencer
                #Marlins pres David Samson says: "There will NOT be a free agent signed that includes a no-trade clause." So team sticking with policy.
                Damn straight.
                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• clarkspencer clarkspencer
                  #Marlins pres David Samson says: "There will NOT be a free agent signed that includes a no-trade clause." So team sticking with policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by LudaFish View Post
                    How do 10/5 rights work? Isnt it ten years in MLB, and five with same team? So wouldnt that mean if we keep Pujols for the first five years he would have 10/5 rights anyway? Or are we admitting that three years in this doesnt work and we firesale everyone?
                    Correct.
                    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by kusch View Post
                      On a realistic note, what would it take to get Gio? Logan and Yelich, or more even?
                      sadly i think so. I think our best bet would be Garza. A Gaby package could work if you give the right peoeple.

I would give Yelich for Gio, if it didnt include LoMo or Stanton. From what i hear, Yelich is the real deal...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                        It's not unreasonable to think that.
                        Thinking it is one thing, but making it seem like a factual statement (which is what it seemed like he was doing) is another.

Comment

• If we did sign him, should we pencil in Stanton for 45 home runs?

Comment

• Honestly, I don't think it would be too farfetched to pencil him in for 45 even if we don't sign Pujols.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valid View Post
                              Thinking it is one thing, but making it seem like a factual statement (which is what it seemed like he was doing) is another.
                              I was watching and did not think it seemed that he was doing that at all. I think you are being a little sensitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
                                I was watching and did not think it seemed that he was doing that at all. I think you are being a little sensitive.
                                Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X