No announcement yet.

Pujolsapalooza: Multiple Reports - 10 Year Contract with Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^This feels like when the Heat traded for Shaq or signed the big 3, everyone wanted to be in Miami then. And shit, we have not even signed anyone yet.

Comment

Beef, our worst fears are coming true

Comment

Originally posted by Metes View Post
        Beef, our worst fears are coming true
        The fear of the Marlins making big moves leading to others flocking to the site to "jump on the bandwagon" and drive you crazy with things they say/do?

Comment

yes, let's complain about something like this after all of these crappy years at Sun Life. Enjoy this guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
            The fear of the Marlins making big moves leading to others flocking to the site to "jump on the bandwagon" and drive you crazy with things they say/do?
            We become the Heat

But the added dummies don't help

Comment

Seriously, Would you rather the alternative ???

Comment

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                Seriously, Would you rather the alternative ???
                It's not the success he would be upset about. It other things.

Comment

I'd like to sign good people

Silly, unfounded media frenzy, no

Comment

Oh, I see.
                    --------------------
                    The success is always accompanied by silly season. Just enjoy the new park and all of this buzz.
                    Last edited by tr305; 11-11-2011, 12:43 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I will, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                        This was my first thought as well.

Comment

I think baseball is pretty different from basketball in that sense.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'll miss the days of having legroom and the players being able to hear you because your voice echoed. But that, and stupid jerseys, is a small price to pay to start approaching the potential of a well-run baseball team in Miami.
                            God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                            - Daft

Comment

Just please, good lord don't let me see LeBron in an oversized M hat

Comment

The Marlins aren't playing games with Albert Pujols. According to a Major League source, the Marlins are serious about signing the free agent first baseman and intend to make a competitive offer.

Pujols was in South Florida on Friday, lunching with Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria and other front office executives, who have spent the past week wooing other high-profile free agents, including Jose Reyes and Mark Buehrle. Pujols was also expected to tour the Marlins' new ballpark later this afternoon.

Pujols is the big prize in this year's free agent class and has reportedly received a nine-year, $200 million offer from the Cardinals to remain in St. Louis. Sources say that Loria, in particular, covets Pujols and envisions him at first base when the Marlins open their new stadium on April 4 -- against the World Series champion Cardinals.
                                Source: Marlins plan to make serious offer for Pujols

Comment

Working...
                                X