• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is known.
    This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

JoeFrisaro Joe Frisaro
      #Marlins Am hearing Albert is indeed here now and for the weekend, going to get the grand tour of park.

Comment

I hate when people say Am instead of I am or I'm.

So Pujols is not just here for a day, but for the entire weekend? interesting.

Comment

He is getting a royal treatment. Maybe they bring in LeBron to see him (I'm kidding beef).

Comment

We should go on a Pujols hunt this weekend; see who can find him first.

Comment

Just spend all day Joe's Stone Crab.

Comment

Do you think the Marlins made all of the reservations ahead of time? Or do they show up and wait for a booth?
                God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                - Daft

Comment

They reserve a table in the back room. So don't stand out in the front waiting because you won't see them.
                  --------------------
                  MIAMI — An already busy week has been taken up a notch with the arrival of slugger Albert Pujols in Miami.

According to a source, the Cardinals free agent is in town with his agent, Dan Lozano, and he will be in South Florida for the weekend.

Pujols is meeting with team officials on the day the franchise will officially be renamed the Miami Marlins. He is expected to stay for through Sunday, getting a tour of the new ballpark.

The Marlins are making a big push to show the highest-profile free agents that they expect to be a factor on the market.

A source said there is a stronger likelihood that the Marlins will sign Jose Reyes and Cuban-born outfielder Yoenis Cespedes than Pujols, who is expected to become the highest paid player in the game.
                  http://joefrisaro.mlblogs.com/2011/1...n-for-weekend/
                  Last edited by MiamiHomer; 11-11-2011, 12:11 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Sign Pujols, Reyes, and Cespedes. Let's build the next superteam!!

Comment

For comedic purposes:

DocGooden16 Dwight Gooden
                      As I mentioned a while ago... Pujols is the Marlins number 1 choice if it falls through then they turn to Reyes

Comment

Any chance we get a game on ESPN next season if we sign Pujols? If not, fuck this all then. Not worth it.

Comment

Fuck ESPN

Comment

Comment

Why the heck would Dwight Gooden know anything about the Marlins' plans?

Comment

Originally posted by Valid View Post
                                Why the heck would Dwight Gooden know anything about the Marlins' plans?
                                He's been claiming for some time that Pujols wants to come to Miami.

Comment

Working...
                                X