No announcement yet.

Pujolsapalooza: Multiple Reports - 10 Year Contract with Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olney says other teams are waiting to make moves to see what happens with Pujols because some teams are interested in Gaby Sanchez like the Cubs and Indians.

Comment

• @karlravechespn
      Source tells me that marlins have gone to 6 years on cj Wilson..what does this say about Albert and Miami?

Comment

• karlravechespn karl ravech
        Source tells me that marlins have gone to 6 years on cj Wilson..what does this say about Albert and Miami?
        Looks like it's over.

Comment

• Gammons is talking about what happened in '97 accurately explaining that it was Wayne Huizenga (Heyman said it was Loria yesterday) that demanded Dombrowski to sell off the pieces after the world series parade took place. Says he remembers talking with Dave and how devastated it was to get that news. Basically was talking about the fear that some believe Pujols can have if he ends up here and a fire sale taking place shortly after a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
            Maury Brown doesn't seem to like whoever tweets from the sofla account.
            What's he saying?

Comment

• 6 is alot for CJ but I like him more than Buerhle.
              "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
              - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• jonmorosi Jon Morosi
                More from #STLCards source on Pujols: “Honestly, I don’t know where it’s going. There’s still a chance (that he returns to St. Louis.).”
                twitter
                --------------------
                Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                What's he saying?
                SoFlaMarlins SoFlaMarlins
                @Marlins Talk about ye olde newz!

BizballMaury Maury Brown
                @SoFlaMarlins It's formalizing. That's how this process has pretty much always worked.

SoFlaMarlins SoFlaMarlins
                @BizballMaury I thought the olde English would be a clear indication of sarcasm
                There's a lot more back and forth in the past. I think it's either Festa or MK7 that usually get into it with him.
                Last edited by MiamiHomer; 12-07-2011, 11:19 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• It's me.

Comment

• I don't get it

Comment

• The Marlins official account tweeted about Reyes. I responded with the ye olde newz comment. BizBallz took offense to that.

Comment

• Also, there have supposedly been offers out to Buehrle and Wilson during the Pujols discussion. I'm not sure the rumors of the increase offer to Wilson is because of Pujols most likely not ending up here or if they want to stall Wilson for now with the Angels pushing for a deal while they wait for Pujols.

Comment

• Wow that guy isn't a tool.
                          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• So you're saying there's still a chance!

Comment

• Oops, rong thread. I was talking about the guy who read the spanish version of his question.
                              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• @BNightengale
                                #marlins say they want Pujols and if he goes to #StLCardinals, will focus on pitching,not Fielder

Comment

Working...
                                X