No announcement yet.

2024 Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those unaware, the guy who started tonight, Valente Bellobo, was who the Marlins got for Jacob Amaya.
    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
    Noah Perio
    Jupiter
    39 AB
    15 H
    0 2B
    0 3B
    0 HR
    0 BB
    .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Have this many starting pitchers been on the IL in Marlins history?

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
        Have this many starting pitchers been on the IL in Marlins history?
        only time that probably comes close is 2007 after girardi ran the arms into the ground in 2006. I remember JJ, Anibal Sanchez, Nolasco, all missing time and sweaty scott olsen and Dontrelle having really bad years.

Comment

• Jazz just got hit on the wrist by a 95 mph pitch

Comment

• Punching Bag bases loaded double. Nice

Comment

• Nice win at Philly with Wheeler on the mound!

Comment

• pulled to within 24 games of first with the win.

Comment

• Anyone paying attention to the draft at all? It sounds like the Marlins are tied to college hitters, which makes a lot of sense, obviously. I like guys like Christian Moore (looking less likely he'll be there), Cam Smith, Seaver King, Carson Benge, Vance Honeycutt, and Ryan Waldschmidt. I might lean toward the guys with more power potential because the Marlins are so lacking in that area, but I'll be happy with the best hitter they can get. While it looks like the pitchers they got last year are good, I'd be pretty bummed if they went that direction again. I also wouldn't hate a prep middle infielder, but it would just be more guys far away from the big club making the next couple of years miserable.

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
                    Anyone paying attention to the draft at all? It sounds like the Marlins are tied to college hitters, which makes a lot of sense
                    No but I should be.

Marlins will try to take 3 of 4 from Philly tomorrow!

Comment

• If he falls that far Walker Janek should be the pick. Probably one of the highest upside collegiate catchers in quite some time.
                      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                      Noah Perio
                      Jupiter
                      39 AB
                      15 H
                      0 2B
                      0 3B
                      0 HR
                      0 BB
                      .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Somebody explain to me how the fuck Tim Anderson is still on the team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Somebody explain to me how the fuck Tim Anderson is still on the team?
                          He somehow managed to have 20 hits in June with NO WALKS OR EXTRA BASE HITS

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            Somebody explain to me how the fuck Tim Anderson is still on the team?
                            He isn’t

Comment

• TA was finally DFA’d. Edward’s to come up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post

He somehow managed to have 20 hits in June with NO WALKS OR EXTRA BASE HITS
                                We are witnesses to history. Not since Noodle Arms McGuillicutty of the 1908 Harrisburg Leech Collectors has such a feat occurred.
                                Sanchez life

Comment

Working...
                                X