Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capozzi: Fox, Wiley Out

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/marli...coach-are-out/

Basically, everyone is staying but Fox and Wiley. I liked Wiley, but I was indifferent on Fox, other than liking him because he's a former Marlin.

I liked Wiley too

be interesting to see who is brought in

Comment

Wiley's kind of a surprise. I thought if anyone coach were to go, it would be Pressley. I guess Wiley will take the blame for the disappointing starting rotation.

Comment

I don't agree with letting Wiley go. He got a career year out of Ricky last year and was a big part of JJ taking the leap this year.

Comment

Okay, I don't get this. What does firing Fox do?

I also liked Wiley. This doesn't make much sense.

Comment

Fox gone, but Bo Porter stays. Riiight.

Comment

Surprised about Wiley. I thought he and the front office was homiez. Not surprised on Fox. Someone has to take the blame for the shitty defense and Larry Beinfest isn't about to take that blame despite him putting this team together.
              --------------------
              BTW Lou Mazzone would be cool.
              --------------------
              Wiley and Fox will be offered jobs within the organization.
              In the article
              Last edited by Ralph; 10-06-2009, 08:01 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
              "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
              - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Leo Mazzone too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sashimi View Post
                  Fox gone, but Bo Porter stays. Riiight.
                  this

porter is seriously the worst 3b coach i have ever seen ever ever
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

But who else would hold their arm up as Hanley is rounding 3rd, so that Hanley can pull it down like a slot machine lever?

Comment

to bo's credit, he has done a good job as the outfielder coach. Hermida's defense improve from last year, and has an respectable -2.7 UZR in RF.
                      Coghlan improved greatly througout the season, and his transition to the outfield was somewhat smooth, considerly he never played in the outfield in his professional career.
                      Cody is a good fielder too.

yea he sucked at 3rd, but the outfield was decent under his coaching
                      Last edited by Fish and Chips; 10-06-2009, 09:17 PM.
                      Originally posted by Matt Wilson
                      Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
                      Tom Koehler(4-0)
                      AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

Wiley should have been fucking fired. He didn't make John Koronka and Graham Taylor and Luis Ayala and Christopher Leroux and Hayden Penn and Logan Kensing and David Davidson into awesome pitchers, like he was hired to do. Won't miss him!!!

Comment

Oh come on, there's no way Bo Porter is worse than Jeff 'stop sign' Cox.

Comment

Every fan of every team hates their third base coach

it's a fact

Comment

I don't hate Bo Porter.

Comment

Working...
                              X