• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
    Jacobs and Frankie DLC were both released

Bring them Both BACK!! JK
    wow@DLC

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
      so with Mike Jacobs being non-tendered, the front office has to be thinking about bringing him back, right?
      If he takes the minimum, he's not a bad platoon pairing with Gaby.

Defense would be atrocious, but if Gaby's going to win the job, it's not like the defense is going to be good anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
        so with Mike Jacobs being non-tendered, the front office has to be thinking about bringing him back, right?
        Giving him a cheap 1 year incentive deal could be a good idea but with Gaby and Logan looking for playing time this year it might not be necessary.

But a low enough price, shipping cantu somewhere and keeping uggla wouldn't be a bad idea.

Have Coughlan, Jacobs, Gaby, Boner, Logan, Jimenez and whoever else we have take care of first, third, and left. Jacobs obviously will be on first if hes producing and coughlan will be somewhere but you have to think keeping uggla over cantu and having a few options for 1st, 3rd and left is just as good as having a cantu at third, boner at second, whoever at first and coughlan in left.

I would be willing to give Coughlan a shot at third, he has to be at least passable on defense there as it was his position in college.

Comment

• I do not like the Coughlan fellow. I do not think Coughlan has proven anything. Him and David Sampson can go jump off a fictitious bridge.

Comment

• Actually, Joe Frisario already reported that such bridge jumping has occurred

Comment

• Would love to see DLC brought back on a minor league deal with spring training invite to compete for a bullpen spot

Comment

• Rodriguez saying that Amezaga is a non-tender risk though the Dodgers and Cubs may pursue him through trade.

Comment

• That makes me sad.

Comment

• Anybody who wants Bonifacio to not start should probably be praying that we get rid of Amezaga.
                    poop

Comment

• Comment

• That emoticon is overused and misused. Use your words, Festa.
                        poop

Comment

• I choose the Bobbob Exit Strategy.

Comment

• You're not in the mood?

Comment

• no, he's getting married
                              Originally posted by Madman81
                              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• What do you guys think about giving Kelly Johnson a chance with us? The Braves are trying to trade him, and if they don't get a deal done by tonight, he'll be non-tendered. I think he is MUCH better than the .224/.303/.692 line he put up over 303 AB last season. In '07 and '08, he posted .276/.375/.832 and .287/.349/.795 lines, respectively.

Comment

Working...
                                X