• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @pgammo: Told Dioner Navarro is moving to resolution, Boston not in pursuit
    Twitter

As TJ just mentioned

Comment

• Gotta see tho if we are in on him still. Reports were that he wanted more years however if this goes thru-it will be Navarro/Mathis with Brantly in AAA and Skip proly dealt

Also Chris Hatcher almost lost his 40 man spot today,we were ready to claim Brad Brach and dump Hatcher however SD traded him to Baltimore

Comment

• Hatcher is intriguing and a fun story. I'd really like to see him do well, but the results at the Major League level (in a limited sample) just are not there.

Comment

• Originally posted by geemoney View Post
          Hatcher is intriguing and a fun story. I'd really like to see him do well, but the results at the Major League level (in a limited sample) just are not there.
          Ya not a bad story and a great stache. It looks like Hatcher,Skip,Ed Lucas,Paredes,Koehler and Brady are on the bottom of the 40 man right now.

Plus we got a new Catcher to RP convert in Jesus Sanchez

Comment

• Anyone planning on staying in Orlando during the Winter meetings? It's at the Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin resort.

Comment

• I'll pitch in a few bucks for tjfla and Big Z to be our live from Orlando reporters.

Comment

• I am.
                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• @JeffPassan: Marlins quietly having a great offseason. After poaching superscout Jeff McAvoy from TB, sources say Mike Berger leaving Arizona for VP job.
                  Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                    Twitter
                    Unless we poach a new owner. The other guys don't matter.

Comment

• I assume that if Jeff Passan is praising us, he's being facetious

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
                        I'll pitch in a few bucks for tjfla and Big Z to be our live from Orlando reporters.
                        Even tho I live 5 mins from Swan/Dolphin what is the point in going? Plus I could go with a camera/mic-interview people and would get I made it all up

Passan is praising us but it's not like Loria is gonna pay for the nice prospects McAvoy finds.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                          Even tho I live 5 mins from Swan/Dolphin what is the point in going? Plus I could go with a camera/mic-interview people and would get I made it all up

Passan is praising us but it's not like Loria is gonna pay for the nice prospects McAvoy finds.
                          If you post the video/audio you would not get accused of making it all up because you have evidence and we would hold whoever you are interviewing accountable for the evidence.

Comment

• Rose that tweeted that the Marlins could be in on Napoli at the right price
                            Originally posted by Madman81
                            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Meh. We need a catcher and 3B, not a 1B.

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                                Rose that tweeted that the Marlins could be in on Napoli at the right price
                                Which likely means we're out of the running already lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X