Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we keep Dunn.

Comment

• For being such a bad team, our bullpen has been really good this year. Like, I do not think that Ryan Webb is good, but considering he's our 5th or 6th best reliever and he has a 3.2 ERA...that's pretty good.

It's a shame guys like Jon Rauch, John Maine, Chris Hatcher, Edgar Olmos and Duane Below have made the season #'s look way worse than they should look down there.

Everyone in the current pen has an ERA under 4 this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
        I hope we keep Dunn.
        I agree unless they get something stupid. See if he really breaks out and let Jennings, Conley, Dayton, and Olmos go at their own pace and see if there is lefty excess later on.

Comment

• We have told teams that Cishek/Dunn/LoMo are off limits unless the offer includes a TOP Prospect with Cishek costing even more than that,which has teams not even asking about them anymore

Ruggiano/Slowey prices have came down however,1 reason why Ruggiano price has fallen is because teams see him as having no spot next year and that we will deal him.

Still have offer out to Pitt- Webb or Qualls for R2 Lottery Pick

NYY still likes Polanco however are looking at him as last option

Comment

• I respect that tjfla keeps chugging on despite being wrong so often and everyone giving him shit.

That takes some grapefruits.
            Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
            Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
            Noah Perio
            Jupiter
            39 AB
            15 H
            0 2B
            0 3B
            0 HR
            0 BB
            .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
              I respect that tjfla keeps chugging on despite being wrong so often and everyone giving him shit.

That takes some grapefruits.
              Holy shit, this might be the least self-aware post that's ever been made on this forum

Comment

• Why? I am rarely wrong and when I do I own up to it. I also rarely make predicitions.
                Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                Noah Perio
                Jupiter
                39 AB
                15 H
                0 2B
                0 3B
                0 HR
                0 BB
                .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Rarely.
                  poop

Comment

• Willingham and Buehrle is all that jumps to mind.
                    Noah Perio
                    Jupiter
                    39 AB
                    15 H
                    0 2B
                    0 3B
                    0 HR
                    0 BB
                    .385/.385/.385

Comment

• You just said on mb.com that the Gorkys trade was bad because Gorkys Hernandez should be a fine 4th OF'er. That's probably wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
                        Why? I am rarely wrong and when I do I own up to it. I also rarely make predicitions.

Comment

• That will make me laugh every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                            You just said on mb.com that the Gorkys trade was bad because Gorkys Hernandez should be a fine 4th OF'er. That's probably wrong.
                            Eh, he can play D and has speed. He shouldnt be a starter but I think he will find a job on a MLB teams bench somewhere.
                            Noah Perio
                            Jupiter
                            39 AB
                            15 H
                            0 2B
                            0 3B
                            0 HR
                            0 BB
                            .385/.385/.385

Comment

• I guess he could become that one day. Maybe.

But it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to think that about one guy who's pretty bad and then really dislike Donovan Solano who's probably better than Gorkys. So I don't get it.

Comment

• My biggest problem is I speak in absolute terms more often than not.

If Solano was on the bench rarely playing like Gorkys would be as a 4th or 5th outfielder I would have no issue with him at all. The fact that he is starting for the Marlins is what I do not particularly care for.
                                Noah Perio
                                Jupiter
                                39 AB
                                15 H
                                0 2B
                                0 3B
                                0 HR
                                0 BB
                                .385/.385/.385

Comment

Working...
                                X