Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Be Attending Opening Day 2013 in Miami?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Party View Post
    Yeah, apparently that's Mike Hill's job. Loria just goes to dinner wearing fake jerseys under trench coats.
    I don't mind that being Mike Hill's job. He ought to do something.

Loria might as well not address the media because he probably can't point to any sort of plan to turn the team into a winner so what's the point? No point in lying because it will just make 40 more Jeff Passan articles. He's prob best keeping his mouth shut and seems that he learned that and told Samson to do the same.

Comment

Drop it, all of you. The fucking comments on Deadspin have less snark then this board.
      But really. Every single time there's been any attempt to actually discuss baseball things, it's turned into the anti-Loria Angry Fest, and then the backlash to that. That's why things become the topic of conversation. Because there's literally zero effort made by 90% of the posters here to actually engage in discussion.

And I'm not excluded from that in the least. But trying to discuss actual topics is a losing battle here.
      poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
        I don't like the rumors that he's the one who makes most of the baseball decisions.

Ok. I like that you don't like that he hasn't addressed the firesale.

Do you believe the rumors that he makes most of the baseball decisions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
          Yeah, how are you guys coming away with "Loria people" like he's being chiseled into a mountaintop (by Hugg, Bobbob and Erick)?
          You forgot me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
            Loria might as well not address the media because he probably can't point to any sort of plan to turn the team into a winner.

Sounds like we should throw this guy a fucking parade on Biscayne Blvd.

Jeffrey Loria: A true visionary!!!!
            --------------------
            Originally posted by Mainge View Post
            You forgot me.
            I didn't forget you. Go back a few posts.

Last edited by Namaste; 01-30-2013, 10:11 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I'm seriously considering handing out 24 hour bans for people who start bring up things in threads. Drop it, it's fucking tired. You have someone like bob who complains about the board dying but he's the first to mention things and thinging.

Drop it, all of you. The fucking comments on Deadspin have less snark then this board.
              ehewut

Comment

• For daft: I really don't get what you're doing

When you realize you're being a baby and not making sense will you just say I didn't understand your things?

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                  Sounds like we should throw this guy a fucking parade on Biscayne Blvd.

Jeffrey Loria: A true visionary!!!!
                  This is stupid.

Nobody is arguing that he is good. Even a little bit. At all. Stop doing this.
                  poop

Comment

• Until the season starts and most of us actually see these guys play in games, the Loria hate is going to be a big percentage of what is discussed. It's gotten to that point in Marlinium.
                    --------------------
                    Yeah Daft, as much as I disagree with some of these people. No one is praising Jeffrey Loria as some sort of visionary...

....except Erick.

So I think this needs to stop. Please?
                    Last edited by Party; 01-30-2013, 10:13 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Until the season starts and most of us actually see these guys play in games, the Loria hate is going to be a big percentage of what is discussed. It's gotten to that point in Marlinium.
                      Maybe we should hand out 24 hour bans on that, then?

Comment

• Party - you don't think it's over the top where nothing can be said without daft and oakelmpine doing some version of what daft did?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                          You forgot me.
                          Is this some sort of special Loria people club now? Do you have a t-shirt?
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• http://soflamarlins.com/showthread.php?t=5812

This is a good example of this. It literally took 4 posts to turn into the anti-Loria thing. Isn't that dumb? Isn't that worthy of some kind of chiding from an admin? Or are you OK with peopl just not discussing Marlins things?

I think it's stupid to throw warnings around about "things" and then be OK with literally every single thread being derailed immediately.

Can we make a "Loria Hate" subforum?
                            poop

Comment

• Yes, I think Daft and oakcypressroyalpoinciana need to tone it down a few notches. Especially, Daft because he's a veteran and someone who is a great person to have on the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                                Ok. I like that you don't like that he hasn't addressed the firesale.

Do you believe the rumors that he makes most of the baseball decisions?
                                I'm not sure. It seems like the majority think he played a part in some signings so he probably does.

Comment

Working...
                                X