Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Be Attending Opening Day 2013 in Miami?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
    But really. Every single time there's been any attempt to actually discuss baseball things, it's turned into the anti Loria Angry Fest
    Hmmmmmm, I wonder why?

So weird that fans would be upset longterm that a guy managed to trade 35% of his team and NOT come away with Toronto's #1 spec.

CRAZZZZZYYY people

How could anyone have any lingering hate of an organization which came out and said that they owed it to their fans to "win more games" after they traded their 4+ WAR SS?

GIVE US A BASEBALL ONLY FACILITY AND OUR PAYROLL/COMMITTMENT WILL REFLECT THAT

Bobbob, keep flying the flag of the faithful 58 people on the earth who have faith in Jeff Loria.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewford View Post
      Is this some sort of special Loria people club now? Do you have a t-shirt?
      No.

Chewie, this is completely unrelated but I need to know. If UF loses again in OT in the Elite 8 this year, would you buy a back-to-back-to-back Elite 8 OT loss commemorative UF Basketball shirt?

Comment

• Jeez

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
          Hmmmmmm, I wonder why?

So weird that fans would be upset longterm that a guy managed to trade 35% of his team and NOT come away with Toronto's #1 spec.

CRAZZZZZYYY people

How could anyone have any lingering hate of an organization which came out and said that they owed it to their fans to "win more games" after they traded their 4+ WAR SS?

Bobbob, keep flying the flag of the faithful 58 people on the earth who have faith in Jeff Loria.
          Come on

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
            No.

Chewie, this is completely unrelated but I need to know. If UF loses again in OT in the Elite 8 this year, would you buy a back-to-back-to-back Elite 8 OT loss commemorative UF Basketball shirt?
            I'd probably just spend that money on a Tim Tebow plush doll.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Seriously. You sound like an idiot. Stop this.
              poop

Comment

Sounds like we should throw this guy a fucking parade on Biscayne Blvd.

Jeffrey Loria: A true visionary!!!!
                --------------------

Daft, do you get why this is nonsense and also why it's something more than "lingering hate"?

Comment

• Please, Daft?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post

Nobody is arguing that he is good. Even a little bit. At all. Stop doing this.
                    Nobody is arguing that he is good but 65% of the active board is defending his moves.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE

If I'm totally out of line and missing something please feel free to ban me for 24 hours. I'm being totally serious. Even 72 hours. common one time

Comment

Hmmmmmm, I wonder why?

CRAZZZZZYYY people

1. It's clear that you would still be doing the same thing if the same trade was made, but with d'Arnaud in it instead.
                      2. Just because you trade a 4+ WAR SS doesn't necessarily mean your team won't win more games.
                      3. They lied. Organizations all tend to look like liars at some point. You definitely have the right to hate their lies, but isn't it a bit overboard to mention it in every thread?
                      4. Seriously, no one is defending Jeffrey Loria because we like him...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewford View Post
                        I'd probably just spend that money on a Tim Tebow plush doll.
                        What if a Tim Tebow plush doll was included?

So what size can I mark you down for?

Comment

Nobody is arguing that he is good but 65% of the active board is defending his moves.
                          No, they're not. You just seem to have trouble reading. I'm kind of worried about you.

Seriously, find an example of me actively defending the moves Loria has made this offseason. Or Beef. Or Mainge. Or pretty much anyone except Erick.
                          poop

Comment

• Just ignore him.

Comment

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE

If I'm totally out of line and missing something please feel free to ban me for 24 hours. I'm being totally serious. Even 72 hours. common one time
                              We can't defend some of the moves and still dislike him?

Comment

• It's probably not worth trying any more

Comment

Working...
                                X