Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Appropriate Amount of Time for Marlins Fans to Vent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I mean, that part was pretty cool Chewie.

Comment

Yeah, find the positive chewie

Comment

I think I'm in the Apologist club, Hugg.

Comment

I fall into the camp (is this a side?) that doesn't even want this team to win anymore, I really don't care and don't want them to win because I dislike Samson/Loria/Beinfest that much. I don't want to see them have success. Just hope they sell and one day I can root for the Marlins again.

Comment

that's the depression stage
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
              I don't really care that they traded half the team. Most of them were really overpaid (Buehrle), or always injured (JJ) or impending free agents (JJ) or sucked (Buck, Boni).

I care that the compensation received sucked, and I'm especially pissed that they're not reinvesting the money and that the payroll is going to be stupid low.
              But they are going to win more games next year Mainge, isn't that what Samson said ? It's all going to be fine since they will win 73 or 74 games instead of 69.

Last edited by oakelmpine; 11-23-2012, 05:59 AM.

Comment

It's going to be silly when the Marlins to win 71 games and then Samson acts all smug and goes "see, we got better!" And then I'll go "hey, fuck you guy" while Hugg goes to get in line for Justin Bieber tickets.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Originally posted by oakelmpine View Post
                  But they are going to win more games next year Mainge, isn't that what Samson said ? It's all going to be fine since they will win 73 or 74 games instead of 69.

Alright.

Comment

Psy is gonna pass Bieber on youtube soon.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

It really sucks that they made that trade; they could've won 75.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                        It really sucks that they made that trade; they could've won 75.
                        OR they could reinvest the money saved and maybe win 90 games.

Let's see what they do in their 2nd year in the new ballpark.

Comment

I'd rather watch shit I haven't seen than shit I have seen

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                            OR they could reinvest the money saved and maybe win 90 games.

Let's see what they do in their 2nd year in the new ballpark.
                            They could still reinvest and maybe win 90 in a hypothetical scenario. Thus, the problem is not the trade, itself, but rather that they're not reinvesting.

If they don't make the trade, there's less to reinvest and we're just stuck with a bunch of bad contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                              They could still reinvest and maybe win 90 in a hypothetical scenario. Thus, the problem is not the trade, itself, but rather that they're not reinvesting.

If they don't make the trade, there's less to reinvest and we're just stuck with a bunch of bad contracts.
                              They could also not reinvest and win 90 games or reinvest and lose 90 games. The contracts weren't as horrendous as everyone makes them out to be considering what every other contracts handed out in free agency.

I'd love to see them try and reinvest all this money because any worthwhile free agent is going to laugh in their face. They traded a lot of good parts and got a shitty return. If they reinvest all this money you're looking at the same situation of an incomplete team with obvious holes somewhere on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by jay576 View Post
                                They could also not reinvest and win 90 games or reinvest and lose 90 games. The contracts weren't as horrendous as everyone makes them out to be considering what every other contracts handed out in free agency.

I'd love to see them try and reinvest all this money because any worthwhile free agent is going to laugh in their face. They traded a lot of good parts and got a shitty return. If they reinvest all this money you're looking at the same situation of an incomplete team with obvious holes somewhere on the field.
                                You give players way too much credit.

Comment

Working...
                                X