• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me. Right here.
    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
      Volstad has nothing to do with this but, of course, that's what everyone jumps to because it's me posting it.

I have no problem with the rumors and people talking about what the team would look like. It's just everyone getting all giddy and jumping up and down thinking that the Marlins are playing fantasy baseball and are going to sign Pujols, Reyes, Buerhle, Madson and still somehow have money left over add another pitcher. We're not the Yankees.
      [o]..[o]

....j

../--\

Comment

• Funcle! So we aren't getting Madson?? : - (
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• We're getting them all. Discounted!

Comment

• Fake Pat Riley will make it happen.
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Volstad has nothing to do with this but, of course, that's what everyone jumps to because it's me posting it.

I have no problem with the rumors and people talking about what the team would look like. It's just everyone getting all giddy and jumping up and down thinking that the Marlins are playing fantasy baseball and are going to sign Pujols, Reyes, Buerhle, Madson and still somehow have money left over add another pitcher. We're not the Yankees.
              No one thinks this. Every single person here knows we'd be pretty lucky to end up with just Reyes.

Comment

You do realize this paragraph translates to "I hate that people are happy about potential free agents," right?
                God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                - Daft

Comment

• Jim_Duquette Jim Duquette
                  Spoke #Reyes' agent. Refusing to comment on any aspect of any offer. Is headed to Venezuela today. He'd be at presser if there was a deal.

Comment

• He'd be at presser if there was a deal.
                    That's probably not 100% accurate.
                    poop

Comment

• Stop it Melancholy Mainge! We ARE signing them all, and the Qbun.
                      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

It's relevant because it's like we went to the mental hospital to visit and someone yelled in our faces that we're crazy.

Comment

• JoeFrisaro Joe Frisaro
                          Two trusted sources haven't heard anything on new on Reyes. Would be surprised if deal is done yet. But I still see him joinings #Marlins

Comment

• I like that his last sentence was like something jOOj would type to me

Comment

• You discovered my secret! I didn't want to tell you that I had a job and a twitter.
                              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• If someone held a gun to my head and asked me if we're gonna sign any of these guys, I'd say no.

But this is still fun as hell. If you can't be optimistic about shit, what's the point. Sports are supposed to be fun (except for MH), so I enjoy the hell out of this stuff.

Better than wondering if we're gonna trade guys before their arbitration numbers increase.
                                --------------------
                                It's not much different than how for the last few years we've all spent all season bitching about how flawed the team was, then the team does little to fix it in the off-season and then we all pick them to win 90-95 games in the spring. And we repeat this every year.

Because sports are about optimism.
                                Last edited by HUGG; 11-13-2011, 05:42 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                                X