X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef, please tell me we did it.
    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Tuesday would be a great day. He needs to sign on the day Tijuana Flats does two tacos and a drink for $4.99.
      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Ask MH, he reported it. If he's not sure, despite his inside info, ask Zaslow. He can ask Sedano, and that guy knows for sure, because he is terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
          It's in the bag folks.

Anyone have Reyes career numbers handy?

cmon you beautiful people

Comment

• MH is frying my brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
              Anyone have Reyes career numbers handy?

cmon you beautiful people
              #7.
              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                I have absolutely no idea.
                Ok but wait....

Why would you post it if you had no idea?

Or are we just posting EVERYTHING that pops up on the internet (not being sarcastic).

Comment

• How could he possibly have an idea of what % chance Reyes signs? I'm not saying this in a mean way, because I am legitimately surprised. I cannot believe you thought that was a question that MH could legitimately answer.

Comment

Ok but wait....

Why would you post it if you had no idea?

Or are we just posting EVERYTHING that pops up on the internet (not being sarcastic).
                    I posted it with sarcastic intentions due to the recent discussions of Mibs believing we all take what's said through the rumor mill as fact. I thought my "It's in the bag folks" would have made that more clear but I'm understanding that not everyone has been following this as closely as I have.

That guy I quoted said it was a done deal last Tuesday and that it would be finalized the next day. He then back tracked...

Comment

• I WILL BE BUYING MY REYES JERSEY ON TUESDAY! IF HE DOESN'T SIGN TUESDAY THAN THE MARLINS ARE THE WORST ORGANIZATION EVER BECAUSE I TOTALLY BELIEVE HE WILL BE SIGNING TUESDAY! IT WAS PROMISED TO ME!

Comment

• Let's have a real good time! Let's have a real good time!
                        This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• LOL WHATEVZ JUSTIN BIEBER.
                          There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
                            How could he possibly have an idea of what % chance Reyes signs? I'm not saying this in a mean way, because I am legitimately surprised. I cannot believe you thought that was a question that MH could legitimately answer.

Keep in mind that I don't spend NEARLY as much time on this site these days as you and MH do.

Soooooooooooooo, I had no clue how legit MH thought that source was.

I was asking MH to give HIS opinion on what % he felt that information was correct.
                            --------------------
                            Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                            Let's have a real good time! Let's have a real good time!

Last edited by Namaste; 11-13-2011, 09:09 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• We are signing him Daft, as soon as Funcle changes your name back to Daft.
                              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Keep in mind that I don't spend NEARLY as much time on this site these days as you and MH do.

Soooooooooooooo, I had no clue how legit MH thought that source was.

I was asking MH to give HIS opinion on what % he felt that information was correct.
                                I believe the Marlins will end up signing Reyes and I base that on nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X