No announcement yet.

Marlins Sign Jose Reyes to 6 year, $106 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He went #1 after signing with Bob Sugar.
    Last edited by jOOj; 11-13-2011, 04:31 PM. Reason: I'm Mr. Black People.
    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
      Kusch, please draw up some trade ideas that involve Placido Domingo and LoMo.

Come to think of it, the show with the Jason Haywood was hosted by some fella named Kush
      Actual name or nickname.
      --------------------
      BizballMaury Maury Brown
      MLB Network Radio saying they are NOT reporting Reyes to Marlins. Hearing elsewhere it IS happening.
      Last edited by MiamiHomer; 11-13-2011, 04:33 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
        Kusch, please draw up some trade ideas that involve Placido Domingo and LoMo.

Come to think of it, the show with the Jason Haywood was hosted by some fella named Kush
        I don't think we are trading LoMo anyMo, I base all my judgements about loyalty by if they were there with Pitbull. That's why Hanley isn't going anywhere, he was the only home white of the Colours Of Miami.
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Holden Kushner, MH

Comment

• That's a fake drug dealer name.
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• I'm confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valid View Post
                I'm confused.
                Al Reyes might be on the Marlins

Comment

• MLBNetworkRadio MLB Network Radio
                  Contrary to reports, we are NOT reporting Jose Reyes has signed with the #MiamiMarlins pending a physical.

Comment

• Then what, in fact, are they reporting? I doubt Maury Brown would just make that up.
                    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                    - Daft

Comment

• Steve Roto is saying that they believe Crazylegs Capozzi way more than Dino Gambolini.

MLBnet radio isn't the station that was claiming the story.
                      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• DINOCOSTA DINOCOSTA
                        Just remember who broke the story, bitches.
                        . I posted earlier that Maury Brown clarified it by saying that MLB Network Radio was saying someone else said it.(Dino)

Comment

• So Dino Costa is the real name of the guy that Ramp twitterwarred?

Comment

• @JCRMarlinsbeat: RT @BrentSGambill: RT @BizballMaury MLB Network Radio reporting Jose Reyes is a Marlin pending physical. - This is INCORRECT. We are NOT reporting this.
                            /Twitter

Comment

• I guess he is sticking to his guns about money not being released.

Comment

• A lot of this may be the local guys trying to protect their turf.
                                God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                                - Daft

Comment

Working...
                                X