No announcement yet.

Marlins Sign Jose Reyes to 6 year, $106 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mibs, do you actually enjoy anything anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
      I wouldn't count on hetting Gio. We don't have what it would take to get the A's to trade him.
      If we acquire Cespedes and Reyes, it makes Lomo and Dominguez expendable. That's a pretty good starting point.
      poop

Comment

• lol she enjoys her fantasies about Volstad.

And wouldn't Logan, Dominguez and a third player net Gio?
        LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• she enjoys cropping out volstad's girlfriend from his Facebook photos and photoshopping her face in
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Oh, now I see why she doesn't.

Comment

• I really don't want to trade Logan but I'd be OK if Boni was his replacement. However, it would be taking a huge risk if Cepsedes isn't fully ready.
              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by flamarlin21 View Post

And wouldn't Logan, Dominguez and a third player net Gio?
                I don't know flamarlin21. Good question! Doesn't depend on who the third player is either. This is why Chris Seddons exist.

Comment

• cant imagine it would have to be lomo AND dominguez AND another player.
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                    mibs, do you actually enjoy anything anymore?
                    Yes, I do. I'm just not getting all worked up over every tiny thing we hear about free agents.

I'll get excited when we get him. Until then, it's just a rumor like we hear a LOT this time of the year.

Comment

• We never hear anything about the Marlins during this time of year until this year.

Comment

• JCRMarlinsbeat Juan C. Rodriguez
                        More Hanley on Reyes: "He's a pretty good player and I think this org needs him."
                        WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHE

Comment

• Originally posted by MK7 View Post
                          cant imagine it would have to be lomo AND dominguez AND another player.
                          I think Lomo + Dominguez gets you 90% of the way there. People are down on Dominguez, but he's still a 1st rounder with a decent track record at a very young age.
                          poop

Comment

• ehe Juan cut off the "at 3rd base" from the quote

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                              We never hear anything about the Marlins during this time of year until this year.
                              Yeah, we do. We signed Buck super early last year, too. We also traded Uggla and Maybin in November last year, too. The Marlins like to get shit done as soon as the market opens.

Here's a list of transactions around this time of the year last year;

11/17/10- Florida Marlins signed free agent C John Buck.
                              11/16/10- Atlanta Braves traded LHP Michael Dunn and 2B Omar Infante to Florida Marlins for 2B Dan Uggla.
                              11/13/10- San Diego Padres traded RHP Edward Mujica and RHP Ryan Webb to Florida Marlins for CF Cameron Maybin.
                              11/12/10- Boston Red Sox traded LHP Dustin Richardson to Florida Marlins for LHP Andrew Miller.

Comment

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                                Yeah, we do. We signed Buck super early last year, too. We also traded Uggla and Maybin in November last year, too. The Marlins like to get shit done as soon as the market opens.
                                I mean... Come on....
                                poop

Comment

Working...
                                X