No announcement yet.

Marlins Sign Jose Reyes to 6 year, $106 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy asked a guy who knows a guy, it has to be legit!
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• I think a small part of the appeal of Reyes is that they probably want Hanley to move to 3B and bringing in Reyes is about the only way to get him to do it without risking him throwing a huge Hanley-style fit.

Obviously, there's more to it than that, but I think it's part of why he's their #1 target.

Comment

• Also because he's a douche and BFF's with Hanley.

Comment

• Loria's just gonna trade him for a painting anyway.

/jokes I don't miss

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Z View Post
            Has this source been trusted before?

If this is true, all I can say is:

(In the voice of Ric Flair) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
            Well according to the history channel, there's no evidence that supports that the source can't be trusted.

Comment

• It's beyond frustrating to read all these sports articles nowadays where no one is ever quoted as a source. Its just "a reliable source says" and "according to a source".

This way, no one is held accountable for if/when they mess up and if they get it right, all of the sudden they are "in the know".

It annoys me as a fan and embarrasses me as a member of the media.

/soapbox
              Last edited by Ramp; 11-10-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kylekash View Post
                Well according to the history channel, there's no evidence that supports that the source can't be trusted.
                The History Channel told me aliens and the KKK with financial assistance from Hitler and the Bildebergs built the pyramids.

Comment

• Why would Build-a-Bear build pyramids?
                  This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK

Comment

There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Video of Jose at new stadium search "Jose Reyes marlins Univision" on YouTube. I can't post it I'm on my phone.

He basically says "who wouldn't love playing here, new stadium, the beaches, the weather, close to DR. But nothing is concrete yet".

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_GbSqq9tsM[/ame]

Comment

• joecapMARLINS joe capozzi
                            Hanley Ramirez says he'd love it if #Marlins sign jose Reyes. He declined to talk about possibility of playing third base
                            clarkspencer clarkspencer
                            #Marlins Hanley Ramirez on Reyes rumors: "I'm the shortstop right now and I consider myself a shortstop."

Comment

• Hanley sounding a bit more territorial as the likelihood of Reyes coming becomes more realistic.

Comment

• Great now he will go back and refuse to play third.
                                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Working...
                                X