Update: LoMo Filed a Grievance Against Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't posted on the subject but I will now:

1. LoMo had a great start to the season and he was fun to read on twitter. It's fine to talk fun with the fans and all but just make sure you can back up your talk on the field.

2. Whole team started sucking as did LoMo. His comments started turning negative and they weren't needed.

3. The whole argument of why didn't "so and so" get sent down, he's been playing just as bad is stupid for 2 reasons.
    • Morrison seeks attention and many organizations don't like it. This one clearly doesn't as well.
    • Morrison is a key component of this team going forward. If Dobbs opens his mouth and can't hit we just cut him. Morrison is a future building block of this team and he needs to realize that the "leader" the team needs is the core of the team now. Stanton/Morrison/Ramirez. Sending him down now should/hopefully send the message to him that you need to shut the fuck up and play

Comment

• And the 1B has actually been solid defensively this year.

Thus, Logan Morrison has been the worst.

Comment

• LoMo on a flight to FLL
        --------------------
        6pm flight to FLL. The Boogeyman is back!
        tweet
        Last edited by Ramp; 08-23-2011, 05:24 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Lomo get called back up?

6pm flight to FLL. The Boogeyman is back!
          --------------------
          Damn you, Ramp.
          Last edited by Bobbob1313; 08-23-2011, 05:24 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
          poop

Comment

• sorry bobby.... I even sneezed before typing, thought that would let you news this break

Comment

• News this break, ramp is dyslexic.

Comment

• Well this confirms his demotion had nothing to do with baseball, since he's done nothing to warrant recall

Comment

• I bet there's some innings we could take out to make him look better.
                  poop

Comment

• This douche bag needs to give his Twitter account a rest.

Comment

• nice to have WeaponX back, hopefully he learned some sort of lesson with his demotion
                      --------------------
                      for what it's worth, he's barely tweeted since being sent down.... so it's a start
                      Last edited by Ramp; 08-23-2011, 05:33 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• I wouldn't say he's barely been tweeting.

Comment

• I read on ...j...rumorswtf.com that we could lock up Morrison for 10 years for $3 million. I think we should.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                            I wouldn't say he's barely been tweeting.
                            fair enough, but not nearly as much before the demotion

Comment

• Wise DFAed for Morrison

Comment

• glad lomo got all that time to "work on all aspects of being a professional"

Comment

Working...
                                X