Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many More Does Edwin Need to Win This Month to Keep His Job ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many More Does Edwin Need to Win This Month to Keep His Job ?

Well how many ? I say Loria dumps him if we don't at least 4 more this month.
    Zero, he's as safe as a woman in Elton John's bed
    55.56%
    1-3
    11.11%
    4-6
    11.11%
    7+
    22.22%

The poll is expired.

Eleventy.

Comment

Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
      Eleventy.

--------------------
      How about Eduardo Perez ? When is he going to start imparting some of his vast hitting knowledge ?
      Last edited by Emperor; 06-12-2011, 03:22 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

When will Wes Helms be let go for being Wes Helms?

A) Never, B) Never, C) Never, or D) Never?

Comment

This is about as good as the jinxing playoff poll.. Edwin is going nowhere..

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
            This is about as good as the jinxing playoff poll.. Edwin is going nowhere..
            But how long will Loria put up with this ? Do we have to fall below Washington ?

Comment

About tree fitty.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

On a serious note, I think he's got until Sunday. This weekend has been really bad.

Comment

On a serious note, I think he's got until Sunday. This weekend has been really bad.
                  I agree Loria's patience has to be wearing thin. Can you imagine having to work everyday for that douche right now ? It must be a living hell with childish outbursts all over the place.

At least this summer won't be boring, like we thought with no football traing camp.
                  --------------------
                  Originally posted by Goodfella
                  I hope we fire him, whiff on a coaching search, hire him back as interim manager, then promote him again.
                  Who could be a really serious candidate ? I think the Valentine boat has already sailed, so no going down that road.

Loria actually deserves this, by being the douche he is. I wish we actually could change owners.
                  Last edited by Emperor; 06-14-2011, 05:34 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I don't understand your weird obsession with Loria. This isn't his fault. He expanded payroll and went after Vasquez.

Comment

Wow, we have lost 11 of 12 since I left this forum. I am coming back temporarily due to superstition on my part.

I don't see Edwin going anywhere. He's on a 1 year deal and I think they knew coming into this season if he struggled they would just get rid of him next year. I also don't think Edwin is the problem, we were about 11 games over .500 15 or so days ago. Many games have been one run loses, the players need to step it up, this shit is getting sad.

Comment

Ken Rosenthal on why Edwin should not be made a scapegoat

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/MLB?v...f-11519e603603

Comment

I'm ready for Edwin to be gone. Something isn't working, it may not necessarily be directly his fault, but something needs to change immediately.

Comment

I don't understand your weird obsession with Loria. This isn't his fault. He expanded payroll and went after Vasquez.
                            And I find even stranger that you care what I think of Loria.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor View Post
                              And I find even stranger that you care what I think of Loria.
                              That's what a message board usually consists of. If you don't like people questioning your viewpoint then just open up a word document and type this stuff to yourself instead of posting on here.

Comment

Working...
                              X