No announcement yet.

Marlins Fire John Mallee, Hire Eduardo Perez As New Hitting Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like alot of what he said, and Moyer was spot on when he said that the Marlins are too agressive with RISP most of the time.

Comment

You mean they did not spend 30 minutes discussing in detail everything about the Florida Marlins' hitters?

Comment

"What made the Marlins so attractive?"

"They have a lot of talent."

I'm sure daddy working for the club had nothing to do with it....or being in Miami over the Northeast.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
          You mean they did not spend 30 minutes discussing in detail everything about the Florida Marlins' hitters?
          If you're going to have a segment to mention stuff that a casual fan already knows, you might as well not have a segment, at all.

Comment

Have you ever seen ESPN before?

Comment

I mean, I'd be kind of annoyed if he did in depth analysis of our hitters on tv.

Comment

No no no, he should have done a complete in-depth analysis totally giving the book to every team we face over the next few days.

Mallee didn't get the job done. Coghlan, Infante, Buck, Hanley, Our bench-mob have been absolutely brutal this season. Can't keep your job if only 3 out of 12/13 guys you are working with are getting the job done.

Comment

Not an in-depth analysis, but what's the point of going on TV to say: "this guy has to swing at strikes."

That's like saying that in order for LeBron to score more points tomorrow, he has to make more shots.

That's stuff I could say. Or at least stuff John Madden would say, in a more interesting way.

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

• Have you never watched ESPN or any tv show before? Come on

Comment

• My point is that it was a stupid segment. To be honest, I don't really watch Baseball Tonight anymore; I guess it's gotten worse.

Comment

• So we have reached an accord. BBTN is retarded.

Comment

• ... and the rest of ESPN debates whether one team won a game or another lost a game.

Comment

• You should just be happy they were talking about the Fish on ESPN on the first place.
                              Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                              Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                              Noah Perio
                              Jupiter
                              39 AB
                              15 H
                              0 2B
                              0 3B
                              0 HR
                              0 BB
                              .385/.385/.385

Comment

• 4 pages and no Bill Robinson references? I'm disappointed in you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X