No announcement yet.

Top of the 8th in Chicago, 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moral of this thread: baseball must trump everything else.
    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
    - Daft

Comment

yeah I meant WS
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
        I attended two games that post season both Cubs games we lost and I could only see 1/3 of the field. I remember Aramis Ramirez's grand slam because I was in the upper deck down the left field line and I just remember seeing the ball at eye level from where I was sitting. My brother got to go to all the good games during the San Francisco series.
        I had to rely on crowd reaction for Bernie Williams' long flyout during the 9th inning of game 5. I was soooo nervous.

Comment

I was at game 1 of the NLCS in Chitown

Never heard a crowd so silent as when Lowell went yard in the 10th

Comment

you must have forgotten about the non-Mets series crowds at JRS circa 1998-2010
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

ok, a sell-out crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                I was at work during game 4 of the NLDS and it was on ESPN, so couldn't get it on my little antenna tv I used to have.

So, I went to one of the guest rooms and turned the game on and then took the phone and called the front desk and then went back and answered it and put it on speaker and listened to the game.
                Thats fuckin' innovative dedication man. I like that

Comment

I was watching the game in my college townhome. No really special memories. I do recall a few times for afternoon games, specifically against the SF Giants, being in B&W Photography class, and the teacher would let us go around the school snapping photos. Me? I went to the cafeteria and watched as much of the game as I could, ocassionally leaving the area to get pictures during breaks.

Comment

Working...
                  X