No announcement yet.

Top of the 8th in Chicago, 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at work during game 4 of the NLDS and it was on ESPN, so couldn't get it on my little antenna tv I used to have.

So, I went to one of the guest rooms and turned the game on and then took the phone and called the front desk and then went back and answered it and put it on speaker and listened to the game.

Comment

I was at friendly confines bar in Orlando. I left happy and covered in beer thrown at me.

Comment

i watched at home

i was happy
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

So boring.

Comment

I was 12 so I watched from home.

Comment

I was on a cruise and heard about it on the cruise newsletter because the cruise didn't get Fox.
              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

I was sleeping.

Comment

I left game 4 in 2003 early. I had a big test the next day. True story. One of the biggest regrets of my life.
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
                    I left game 4 in 2003 early. I had a big test the next day. True story. One of the biggest regrets of my life.
                    Why? We got destroyed. I was at that game and it was brutal, but it was fun in retrospect to hear the Cubs fans talking about the World Series like it was a certainity, and asking each other if they'd rather play the Sox or the Yanks, knowing what happened in the next three games.

Comment

He prob means WS

Comment

I thought MK was talking about the SATs. But then I checked and that would've been the previous day. I remember only because I had the SAT IIs the day after Game 3 of the NLCS. Stayed for the game and got home at like 2 AM.

Comment

I forgot about this thread. I am angry again. I fucking mega loathe you Kerry Wood.

Comment

I had tickets for the Bartman game. Was going to stay with my friend who went to Northwestern. I had a midterm exam the day of the game and decided to take the exam instead. That was a tremendous mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
                              I guarantee you forgot everything you learned for that test. I would never let academics get in the way of a Marlins playoff game.

Turn in your fan card, son!

Comment

I attended two games that post season both Cubs games we lost and I could only see 1/3 of the field. I remember Aramis Ramirez's grand slam because I was in the upper deck down the left field line and I just remember seeing the ball at eye level from where I was sitting. My brother got to go to all the good games during the San Francisco series.

Comment

Working...
                                X