No announcement yet.

Dan Uggla Traded to Braves for IF Omar Infante and LHP Mike Dunn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope that Dan Uggla gets properly respected in Atlanta. Him being the 2nd highest paid 2B would have been an absolute punch in the groin.

Comment

• I fully expect him to re-sign with them for less than our offer.

Comment

• We're really going to regret this move when Dan Uggla comes back to Sun Life and strikes out 3 times in a game, that'll show us.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• But he was the fastest second baseman to hit 100 home runs and 100 defensive miscues since Rogers Hornsby and Mordecai 8 Fingers McGee did it in 1492 with the Brooklyn Zephyrs. Doesn't anyone remember those graphics with a pithy title that had Uggla with some owl reference on FSN FLA?

Forgot about what other 2B are doing now. Uggz did it faster than Rogers Fucking Hornsby and earning less than he did 120 years ago is downright disrespectful.
          --------------------
          Also, he made three errors in the All-Star Game. Disrespect!
          Last edited by Party; 11-16-2010, 09:18 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
            Posting again, I don't see your $7-8 million unless we're going over $50.
            I'm talking about the difference in Uggla's salary to Infantes

Comment

• I figured it out!

Hanley got $70 million

Uggla demanded $71 million

MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOUR DICK

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
                I figured it out!

Hanley got $70 million

Uggla demanded $71 million

MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOUR DICK
                THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

THIS.

Comment

• Maybe he should have asked for $70,000,000.01.

Completely reasonable.

Comment

• Comment

• Closest without going over?
                      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                      Noah Perio
                      Jupiter
                      39 AB
                      15 H
                      0 2B
                      0 3B
                      0 HR
                      0 BB
                      .385/.385/.385

Comment

• "If you really wanted to win you would have never come out of the game," Uggla said. "Stand pat."

Ramirez: "Yeah, I'm 0 for 14. They think that's why. I'm still hitting .355. It's unbelievable. And arbitration, I've got arbitration next year so I have to sit on my numbers."

Uggla: "Yeah, you got your $70 million, so f------ win. What the f--- you have to come out of the game for?"

"I don't show nobody up on the field. You showed me up on the field! I never do that to nobody," Ramirez said, shouting now.

That's when [Marlins manager Fredi] Gonzalez intervened and asked the media to leave.
                        http://mlb.fanhouse.com/2009/09/02/h...npleasantries/

Comment

• I mean, I literally hate Dan Uggla now. That report has 100% credibility. He wanted more than Hanley to tell him FUCK YOU everyday, I am better than you.

He knows he can't do it on the field so he went for the checkbook.

Dan Uggla is a fucking egotistical loser, and that's hilarious because he always tried to be the good guy next to Hanley. He is obviously a huge douchebag.

I cannot wait to pound the Braves just because of Uggla now. I hope Mike Dunn beans him in the dick. If Mike Dunn can even pinpoint a fastball into that small of an area.

Comment

• Lou is on fire.

Comment

• Seriously amazing

Comment

• I have a feeling this will not be in any of the articles tomorrow morning. The general public needs to be informed.

Comment

Working...
                                X