• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lou is lord of the idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody Ross Chant View Post
      I always liked that Hotcorner.

Comment

• I think Lou enjoys the rise in blood pressure he has when dealing with people over there.

Comment

• WHY DID I CLICK THAT LINK

/pours acid into eyes

Comment

• oh, you knew what you were clicking on

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
              lou is lord of the idiots
              And don't you forget it
              --------------------
              Originally posted by Hugg View Post
              WHY DID I CLICK THAT LINK

/pours acid into eyes
              because we all like watching train wrecks.
              Last edited by lou; 11-16-2010, 08:19 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• manbearwolf: Before people get too upset about dan turning down the 4 for 48, remember that he has put up unmatched #s! It's more about respect than $.
                /Twitter

Comment

• is miri the train?
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• definitely hate how twitter is making me dislike the players I like(d)

Comment

• (MK7s post)

Comment

• John Baker, $42 million is respect + $6 million extra dollars.

How about you play baseball and not worry about payroll. You don't get it.

Comment

• Knowing the blue jays offer certainly warms me up to it.

If Infante continues to be the .763 OPS bat he's been with Atlanta (Part of me worries cuz a good deal of that is from BABIP...but it's also due to improved BB/K), and roughly 10 runs better than Uggla will be defensively...that's 1-2 win dowgrade (Depending on if it's '06/'07/'09 Uggla, or '08/'10 Uggla). Can we improve the team by more than 1-2 wins with the free 7-8 mil? We shall see. If it's the Buck signing, then fuck that. The guy is seriously Miguel Olivo 2.0. Horrible K/bb, all he has is power offensively and was good last year cuz a high BABIP, he's a passed ball machine...at least Olivo had a cannon, Buck doesn't have that. Johnnnnny Baaaaaake we miss you.

Also, Infante will be Type B FA, something to at least keep in mind.

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27zzo534FnU[/ame]

Comment

• Really amazed how rigid the us -v- them mindset is with players. By far the most surprising part of this, at least to me.

Comment

• Nny, what was the Jays offer?
                                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Working...
                                X