Dan Uggla Traded to Braves for IF Omar Infante and LHP Mike Dunn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cody Ross Chant View Post
    Who really cares? Have you heard the people that complain about the Marlins cutting payroll? They can't name 4 players on the team. These people are idiots. I'm glad our FO doesn't care about them either. You should come down to Fan Fest next year and hear how stupid they are in person.
    They are her.

Comment

Our Bullpen will be good in theory...Mujica, Webb, Dunn, Hensley, Sanches, Nunez, Richardson....assuming we dont trade Leo.

I dont hate this but I dont love it.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
        I'm not citing anyone but I told you the general public is not going to be happy and this is an awful, awful trade.
        Nobody said otherwise so I don't get your point.

Comment

He had to go if 4/48 wasn't getting done. This trade sucks, but it's good if we spend the money on a legit SP.

Comment

Yeah, ultimately part of evaluating this trade is based on whether they use the money saved by dealing Uggla on a player besides Buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
              He had to go if 4/48 wasn't getting done. This trade sucks, but it's good if we spend the money on a legit SP.
              And you really expect that to happen? When has this organization ever done that? If any starting pitcher gets any of that money, it will be Ricky and that's it.

Comment

I hope we trade Volstad.

Comment

Originally posted by wanks1212 View Post
                  Yeah, ultimately part of evaluating this trade is based on whether they use the money saved by dealing Uggla on a player besides Buck.
                  Supposedly Buck was gonna happen regardless.

Comment

If we are really starting Cogs in CF and Boner at 3B then I hate this move a lot...
                    poop

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                      And you really expect that to happen? When has this organization ever done that? If any starting pitcher gets any of that money, it will be Ricky and that's it.
                      OH THE FUCKING HORROR! WE'D SIGN NOLASCO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you are the worst

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                        If we are really starting Cogs in CF and Boner at 3B then I hate this move a lot...
                        I agree. That is worst case scenario. Even with money spent.

Comment

Yeah, we'll freakin see what happens. But in the meantime Mibs won't book her trip to spring training because Jackson from Palm Bay thinks our payroll gon be $8M

Comment

Anything that ends up with Bonifacio starting is something that I hate.
                            poop

Comment

Frank from Miami is speaking in financial cliches and complaining about the city of Miami's deficit.
                              --------------------
                              The host on 790 said Cody Ross fired people up to go to the ballpark. lol
                              Last edited by Party; 11-16-2010, 05:11 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I really, really, really hate this trade.

Ruined my night
                                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Working...
                                X