No announcement yet.

Dan Uggla Traded to Braves for IF Omar Infante and LHP Mike Dunn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell mr one damn thing I said in this thread that was wrong? Are the general public pissed off? Did we trade Uggla for a lot less than we were asking last year?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
      Don't give me that shit. We were going to do that regardless but it's just so easy to take something like this and say I'm stupid because you all think it's funny to piss me off.
      Calm down, whether you believe it or not, no one is trying to piss you off (most of the time).

You just don't get it (most of the time).

Comment

Don't give me that shit. We were going to do that regardless but it's just so easy to take something like this and say I'm stupid because you all think it's funny to piss me off.
        DOESN'T THAT MEAN WE ARE WILLING TO SPEND MONEY!?!?!?!?

Comment

I'd take Pavano for sure

Comment

Pavano would be cool. Johnson, Nolasco, Pavano, Sanchez, Volstad/Sanabia would be an improvement.

Comment

Tell mr one damn thing I said in this thread that was wrong? Are the general public pissed off? Did we trade Uggla for a lot less than we were asking last year?
              WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK DOES IT MATTER IF THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS PISSED?

Comment

What were we asking for last year with Ugga? I can honestly not remember.

Do you realize that once Uggla turned down the extension, his worth went down a ton? And the fact he wants a 5th year, made his worth go down even more. Do you understand that at all? We just offered him a shit ton of money and he pretty much told us to go shove our faces in an oven. He's a smegma.

Comment

Also there is the chance that Buck's salary will not be part of the 8-10mil the marlins will play with to get a SP/CL/CF/3B.

Pavano would be a great start, even though i prefer a veteran lhp.

I holding judgement of this trade, base on how we spend it on FA, and what we get from Nunez/Paulino trades.
                  Originally posted by Matt Wilson
                  Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
                  Tom Koehler(4-0)
                  AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                    Do you realize that once Uggla turned down the extension, his worth went down a ton? And the fact he wants a 5th year, made his worth go down even more. Do you understand that at all? We just offered him a shit ton of money and he pretty much told us to go shove our faces in an oven. He's a smegma.
                    This.

Definite smegma

Comment

clarkspencer Sources: #Marlins repeatedly increased offers during negotiations w/Uggla, but he never backed down from initial demand of 5yr/$71 million
                      So yea....Uggla's agent fucked up
                      Tom Koehler(4-0)
                      AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

5/$71 is just pathetic

Comment

BUT THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL BE UPSET
                          Tom Koehler(4-0)

Comment

Yeah another gem call. Said we should have overpaid Uggla because he is too good.

Comment

HOW CAN WE FIELD A COMPETITIVE TEAM IF WE DONT HUGELY OVERPAY PLAYERS?
                              Tom Koehler(4-0)

Comment

Should we not listen to our scouting department? But they're our scouting department!

Comment

Working...
                                X