Clear All

Broadcast made it sound like we didn't.

Comment

Aight Cam, do it

Comment

yeah saying he was awarded to them makes it seem like no

but who cares
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Wonderful. Now we're permantely tied to the hip with Maybin who has been named the starting centerfielder for the past two years but could never hold onto it.

Comment

you are my fave

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
              Wonderful. Now we're permantely tied to the hip with Maybin who has been named the starting centerfielder for the past two years but could never hold onto it.
              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post

Comment

I don't get it madman

It's not like moving NateBob permantely tied us to the hip with Volstad who has been named a starting pitcher for the past two years but could never hold onto it

I see no correlation
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmvimQRouG0[/ame]

Comment

like we need the lyrics!

Comment

They're for Todd.

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                          Was this photo photoShopped? For some reason the Phillies have 0 runs in the 3rd.

Although it does look like someone just smashed a 2-0 meatball.

Comment

if they ended up just giving him away for nothing thats really dumb. I thought they should have pulled the trigger at the end of july when they had 2-3 teams interested and could have gotten something ok for him... holding on to him because they thought the team was going to magically jump 7 or 8 teams in the standings was a big mistake.

Comment

FishFF wins.
                              --------------------
                              Also, twitter guys saying that the Marlins clubhouse was visibly shaken by the news.
                              Last edited by Swifty; 08-22-2010, 04:44 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Yep awarded meaning he is yours and u can pay the remaining 1.1 mil on his contract.

So we saved 1.1 million and got nothing,guess the teams were right when they called our bluff at the deadline and said we will just wait till u don't tender him

Comment

Working...
                                X