Marlins Pitching Holds Up As Bats Go Dry Again, Fish Win 1-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
    You should know by now that I can't just ignore it.

And I would think you guys would root for Volsad to cone back. It's the only thing that is going to make me shut up. He doesn't deserve to be in AAA, he's still better than two of the guys in the rotation (yes, I still think Volstad is better than Sanabia which is not a knock on Sanabia. He's good but I still think Volstad is better) and he's had two great starts in AAA. I will not stop complaining about this until Volstad is back.
    Are you 5 years old? You won't stop complaining until Volstad is back in the majors? The team is better right now with Sanabia starting in his place. You may think Volstad is better but at this very second, Sanabia is for the team. (like saying he is for me, but me being the team!).

And it's absolutely a knock on Sanabia that you think Volstad is better right now. Hopefully Chris gets another start or two and continues to pitch well in NOLA. We all want him to do well, but you're slowly turning each and every one of us against him.

PS I still got a belly button.

Comment

Ramp ur post woulda been cooler if you woula numbered your points again.
      "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
      - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

You this team is good right now? How many runs did we score this weekend? You think this team is going to continue to win scoring three runs in a series? Add to that the fact that those three runs came against a team that is 12 games below .500 and you think this team is good?

Comment

ohymgoshness

holyfuckinggoodness

icantbelieveyouarearealperson

whatthefuckiswrongwithyou

Comment

And I would think you guys would root for Volsad to cone back. It's the only thing that is going to make me shut up.
            I literally laughed at loud at this.

Well done.

Comment

You this team is good right now? How many runs did we score this weekend? You think this team is going to continue to win scoring three runs in a series? Add to that the fact that those three runs came against a team that is 12 games below .500 and you think this team is good?
              Volstad gon come up and start hitting homers?

Comment

video reaction from Beef?

Comment

What do you all want me to say? I'm upset. I've been upset for 12 days. It's not going to change until this situation is resolved. I don't know why you all think that I'm magically going to stop. Excuse me for having my beliefs and standing by them.

Comment

How does Volstad help us score runs? Is he going to do better than giving up 0 runs while also mashing xbh's?

Comment

OHMYGOSHNESS

HOLYFUCKINGGOODNESS

ICANTBELIEVEYOUAREAREALPERSON

WHATTHEFUCKISWRONGWITHYOU

Comment

1) You need to seek some professional help.
                        2) No one thinks this team is good. Not even AaronBooneFTW
                        3) IS VOLSTAD GOING TO HIT HOMERUNS FOR US?
                        ....................a) if yes, then I'm sorry.
                        ....................b) if no, you are a jerk.
                        4. Still got a belly button.
                        5. I like the new vitaman water zero orange flavor. It, like AleAlejandro, is for me.
                        Last edited by Ramp; 07-18-2010, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Mba, you are actually making us hate Volstad. Why would I want him up if Ale Ale is gonna be shutout awesome for us?

Comment

Well I'd rather see Volstad over Nate, but that's another story

Comment

I'd rather see West then NateBob

Comment

Well, I'd rather see anybody up here than Bonifacio. How do you feel about that, Fip?

You guys can't make me feel good about Volstad being in AAA when I still don't think he should have been sent down in the first place and who I still believe is better than people we currently have on the roster. You can say whatever you want, it's not going to change my view on this or the way I feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X