• Show
Clear All

• bob is getting close to having the mob turn on him

Comment

• Ok.
      poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
        But seriously, we are what, 2 games under .500 and this board is basically dead, unless we all get to make fun of MBA. That's really sad.
        mba-volstad storyline = ratings.

Comment

• Srsly, what do you want right now? The team is as boring as can be. Outside of JJ, there isn't much to be GaGa(ehe) for right now

Comment

• I agree with Ramp. I haven't cared this little about the Marlins since 2002.

And that was back when I couldn't ever see them play.

Comment

• And that really bodes poorly for the board as a whole. The team is merely mediocre, and the board is basically completely dead.
              poop

Comment

• Doom and gloooooooooooooom.

What do you want us to do Young Padawan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                  And that really bodes poorly for the board as a whole. The team is merely mediocre, and the board is basically completely dead.
                  That's mainly the cause. When you totally suck, there's plenty to heap on. When you're great, everyone's fellating. When it's middle of the road, it's a pretty languid reaction.

Comment

• I don't know. I just thinknits a real problem for the future of the board. I mean, if we win 8 in a row and everyone gets excited and starts posting, that's cool, but I could see the board really having trouble picking up new posters right now, and this MBA shit only makes that worse.

There's zero reason for anyone to join this board, and that's a real concern, I think.
                    poop

Comment

• Board goes dead when the season has basically ended. There isn't anything interesting to discuss.

Poorly for the board how though? Should we start making up Chris Seddon trades and other stupid rumors? That's pretty much all that happens at other wonderful message boards.

I was thinking about going to read a Magic message board, but I already know what it will say.

Stuff about trading Vince Carter
                      Stuff about who we might get for Vince Carter
                      Stuff about who we might give up for Gilbert Arenas
                      Stuff about Dwight Howard getting better at offense
                      Stuff about the mascot named Stuff
                      Stuff about who we might sign as our 3rd string point guard
                      Stuff about who else we might trade for
                      Stuff about moving Rashard to SF or leaving him at the PF and having everyone shoot 3s all the time

OOOhhhhhh fascinating!

Comment

• what about when it's the end of the road, matt wilson?

when you can't let go?

Comment

• We need more mets virus.exes

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                            I agree with Ramp. I haven't cared this little about the Marlins since 2002.

You know I thought it was just me but this is exactly how I feel. I hate that I feel this way but it's the truth.

And to be perfectly honest, I cared more about this team in 1999 than I do now. At least then Florida was the hapless team that was one year removed from a fire sale but they were fun as hell to root for.

Comment

• I was looking up Kevin Millar's numbers with us recently. Dude could flat out rake

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                                what about when it's the end of the road, matt wilson?

when you can't let go?
                                You do this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7aBGh9tJWg[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X