No announcement yet.

Sell! Sell! Sell! Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit, either sell or buy, but make up your fucking mind! We need Beinfest/Hill to pull one out of their sleeves. Wonder who we might be looking at.

Comment

• Marlins FO loves to fall back on the "overpay" word to dodge accusations that they're a thrifty organization.

I mean, yes they have added a piece or two in the past at the deadline but I've never heard an organization fall back on "overpay" so much before. Maybe I'm wrong but I've seen more sitting on hands than wallet opening over the years as fan of the Loria owned Marlins.

Comment

• I think the overpaying means prospects dealt then money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daft View Post
          Marlins FO loves to fall back on the "overpay" word to dodge accusations that they're a thrifty organization.

I mean, yes they have added a piece or two in the past at the deadline but I've never heard an organization fall back on "overpay" so much before. Maybe I'm wrong but I've seen more sitting on hands than wallet opening over the years as fan of the Loria owned Marlins.
          Teams are probably asking for Morrison.

Comment

• Well, WQAM says we are without a doubt sellers because when you trade Jorge Cantu, you are not going to get better.

That was actually forreal said on the radio by a Fip

Comment

• Which FIP on QAM was that?

ha-durrr

Comment

• I have no idea who he is, I don't know anybody who works for QAM. It was probably 20 minutes before my post

Comment

• #Mariners getting lots of hits on League but price hasn't come down enough to predict he'll move. Latest team on him: #Marlins #trades
                  http://twitter.com/jaysonst/statuses/20012242398

Comment

• not a rental, a FA in 2013, so as along as we arent giving up anyone part of the future core (Stanton, Morrison, CC, Gaby, Dominguez, West)
                    Originally posted by Matt Wilson
                    Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
                    Tom Koehler(4-0)
                    AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Fish and Chips View Post
                      not a rental, a FA in 2013, so as along as we arent giving up anyone part of the future core (Stanton, Morrison, CC, Gaby, Dominguez, West)
                      I'd probably do Dominguez for him.

Comment

• Got a feeling we are getting Javier Lopez

Comment

• We traded to get League when he was in Toronto so we been on him for awhile

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                            We traded to get League when he was in Toronto so we been on him for awhile
                            We got league? or did you mean we tried to get League?

Comment

• Originally posted by LocoMarlinFan View Post
                              Got a feeling we are getting Javier Lopez
                              Except that the Giants just dealt for him.

Comment

• #Marlins From the press box in San Diego, we're hearing nothing about a deal being imminent.
                                http://twitter.com/joefrisaro

Comment

Working...
                                X