Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stanton Pounds Out Three Hits in Debut, Worst Bullpen in History of Man Blows Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should we expect Hensley to regress? Seems like more people are taking his breaking pitches for balls instead of swinging + missing. Or maybe I'm just clouded by the last few appearances.
    Sanchez life

Comment

I didn't understand Fredi at all today. Why did boni pinch hit for Sanches with 2 outs and none on when Sanches was on a roll (only one run scored when coming in with bases loaded and 0 outs)? Also why did Vandy only stay in for a single inning when he too was doing well?

Comment

Originally posted by xeysz View Post
        wow utley cheating all game (hooking hanley at 2b, faking being hit & not moving out of the way),
        Get outta here with that nonsense.

Comment

Howard was smiling when he slapped the ball out of his hand lol

Comment

Ah well.

Comment

How long till the organization waits to make a move for some bullpen arms? We just simply can't go on with that awful semblance of a bullpen.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                How long till the organization waits to make a move for some bullpen arms? We just simply can't go on with that awful semblance of a bullpen.
                We will wait until its hopeless, then Beinfest will trade away players of the future so we can have a bullpen that will let us finish at .500. You just know that's what is going to happen !

Comment

We have finished above .500 each of the past two years with above average bullpens. I do not know that what you said is what is going to happen.
                  poop

Comment

I don't think Beinfest really does that (trading away players for the future just so we can finish at .500)

Comment

Its going to be very expensive (prospect/talent wise) to acquire a reliever via a trade right now. As much as it hurts watching the bullpen pitch right now it will be best to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                        I don't think there are any out there.

Comment

Braden Looper!

/half serious

Comment

Matt Thornton would be really cool but probably costs too much.

Comment

Cody and Stantons AB's in the 9th >>>>>>>> Cantu and Uggla's AB's

Comment

I'm fine with trying out anyone (Looper, who probably wouldn't be any good, included) until we find something that works.

In my mind:

Leo
                                Clay
                                Brian Sanchez
                                Tank
                                RVH

are pretty much keepers. Pinto probably is when he gets back too (despite everyone hating him).

So yeah, go find another reliever or two to try out. Hell, Sinkbeil's had a fantastic month of relief pitching, give him a shot. He's on the 40 man, why the hell not?
                                poop

Comment

Working...
                                X