'Los Marlins' for Every Friday Home Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Absolute Zero View Post
    I don't speak for all hispanics.....but this idea sucks. We don't need to be pandered to.

Now THIS would be awesome, if done right. Almendares!
    Oh yeah

Comment

Well, they did this once a month before so that's 7 times (we have an October Friday game).

So adding in "every Friday," we're at 13 games. And if we take out the home opener, cause I doubt they do an "alternate" uniform on the home opener, that's 12 Los Marlins.

Fire and Brimstone for 5 more games. But I second, or third, or quad, the point that they should wear old Sugar Kings/other jerseys as that would be real cool.

Comment

What Mainge said.

Anyway, fau cleared things up. I guess it was just worded a little poorly. Way to ease into SFM.com fauowls you crazie guy you!!!

Beef are you doing that thing where you tell us we're being silly because we're having a discussion on a message board? You know, when you think it's silly so therefore it's silly but if you didn't think it was silly it wouldn't be silly?

Beef call me

Comment

It is silly because people on this site take the most miniscule meaningless shit and turn it into some huge thing that it is not and talk about how it makes us so Disney Mouse when it does not

Comment

I still think it makes us Disney Mouse.

"Los Marlins" is just so incredibly bush league to me. Whatever. We can drop it if you want.

Carry on gentleman

Comment

Well we can keep going if YOU want

I just think this thread is a huuuuuge overreaction

Comment

Originally posted by Daft View Post
                What Mainge said.

Anyway, fau cleared things up. I guess it was just worded a little poorly. Way to ease into SFM.com fauowls you crazie guy you!!!
                I have read my post a number of times and I still don't see how it reads the way you are...but whatever. It doesn't matter. Since you list FAU as one of your teams I am willing to let it go!
                --------------------
                Originally posted by BeefWillingham View Post
                Well we can keep going if YOU want

I just think this thread is a huuuuuge overreaction
                Precisely. Three pages on a "los" patch that most people won't even notice or think twice about. Besides, if we win our first 2 games while wearing the patch, everyone will be screaming that we should be wearing them every game.
                Last edited by fauowls44; 03-16-2010, 05:39 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by Daft View Post
                  I still think it makes us Disney Mouse.

"Los Marlins" is just so incredibly bush league to me. Whatever. We can drop it if you want.

Carry on gentleman
                  As long as you considered it Mickey mouse when 8 teams in the NBA did it and when we did it last season and when I thinksomeone else in MLB did it last season too, then that's fine.
                  poop

Comment

Giants and Brewers do it the cool way and translate the name. That >>>> slapping on 'Los.'

Comment

Cerveceros is awesome.
                      poop

Comment

Comment

Would the Padres flip the script and change it to Fathers? Vateren?
                          This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Would the Orioles leave the script unchanged?

Comment

Now THAT is pretty cool looking
                              God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                              - Daft

Comment

There's a Hispanic population in Wisconsin?
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Working...
                                X