Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Festa View Post
    <<33

And DC I'm only kidding. You should do whatever you want with your team.

I vote for a lesser punishment-- burning at the stake.
    I could support burning him at the stake.
    CSBC Commish

Comment

• I'm cool with the trades because I'm still going to win my division.

Comment

• I learn from my mistakes, no more dumb trades or contracts.

Comment

• I guess this all goes back to the offseason being so short. This would have been better if it would have happened then.
          "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
          - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
            I am going to nuke Portland
            And I'm going to beat you both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph View Post
              I guess this all goes back to the offseason being so short. This would have been better if it would have happened then.
              He had about a month between the offseason and spring training but he waited until the first week of the season when the rest of us have already made our rosters the best we could before opening day. That's what I have a problem with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
                We are gentlemen, you can win it. We were merely speaking of the wildcard.
                You're only saying that because your team sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                  He had about a month between the offseason and spring training but he waited until the first week of the season when the rest of us have already made our rosters the best we could before opening day. That's what I have a problem with.
                  Why does he have to make the trades on your schedule? Maybe he was busy and didn't have time to make deals in the off-season, then realized that he didn't want to put in the time or effort to spend multiple sims negotiating trades with owners whose availability may not coincide with his.

Comment

• Dear Swift and/or Pizzy D, I would like to buy out Gary Sheffields' last year; forcing him to become a free agent after this year. Love, Colorado.

EDIt: Scratch that. Release him now.
                    Last edited by Mainge; 03-04-2010, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                      Dear Swift and/or Pizzy D, I would like to buy out Gary Sheffields' last year; forcing him to become a free agent after this year. Love, Colorado.

EDIt: Scratch that. Release him now.
                      A couple of complaints: The above did not get done. Whatever. But most importantly, I completed a trade with Boston earlier in the week for Mark Reynolds and even though I assigned him and exported twice, he got DFA'd. I told PWG who told me it would be fixed with the current sim, and it was not. Can this be fixed please? I've already gone 10 games without him and he's my starting second basemen.

Comment

• Yes, I will fix both tomorrow.

Comment

• Off with the Commishs' heads.

Comment

• What's the deal with sim 17 and the draft?

Comment

• The longer we wait here people are gonna lose their interest even more...

Comment

• If swift can't knock it out, I can probably do it by tomorrow afternoon
                                CSBC Commish

Comment

Working...
                                X