Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAD/COL should be very interesting this weekend.

Imagine being a serious die hard Dodger fan right now.

Comment

I'd be like, woohoo, we gon play in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by BeefWillingham View Post
        I'd be like, woohoo, we gon play in the playoffs

No you wouldn't.

Comment

I'll bet you 10 bucks I would

Comment

Originally posted by BeefWillingham View Post
            I'll bet you 10 bucks I would

I'll bet you $10,000

You (as any normal hardcore fan) would be at least like "wow, we had a 15 game lead and now if we get swept this weekend by one of the hottest teams in baseball we aren't going to win the division"

Not to mention the fact that you'd be extremely concerned about your teams ability to win during the most important time of the year.

Send me your account/routing # so I can auto withdraw it from your account.

Comment

I'm not spoiled!

I'd be concerned, but this is not yet the most important time of the year, because they gon make the playoffs

Comment

I really wouldn't be concerned if I was a Dodgers fan

I'd think my team was just coasting and they would turn it on in the playoffs

Comment

Don't look now but Detroit is shitting bricks.

Minny has Pavano going tomorrow though.

Comment

Yeah, dont get the decision to throw him on three days rest when Duensing hasnt been too bad.
                    --------------------
                    hehe Dodgers....They just got hosed on a call that would have been very tough to make.
                    Last edited by FishFanInPA; 10-03-2009, 09:39 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

twins would host 1 game playoff

Comment

Whoa, De La Rosa pulled with a groin injury.

Comment

Sullen Ryan Zimmerman Draws 'X' Next To Team's Name In Standings

October 3, 2009 | Issue 45•40 | Onion Sports

WASHINGTON—Following the Nationals' most recent loss Sunday, witnesses reported seeing third baseman Ryan Zimmerman quietly marking a copy of The Washington Post with a small 'x' next to the team's name in the standings, just to see what it would look like if the Nationals had clinched a playoff spot. "See ya next week, Dodgers," Zimmerman muttered to himself in apparent reference to his team's imaginary first-round playoff opponent. According to sources, Zimmerman then went on to scribble a 'z' next to the Nationals' name saying, "Wow, best record in the National League. Looks like the road to the World Series goes right through good old Washington." Zimmerman then reportedly drew a "2" in front of his home run total, giving him 232 on the year.
                          Oh snap
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

I like this Zimmerman character

Comment

Who would have thought 2 months ago that the Dodgers would clinch the division on the second to last day of the season?

beef?

Comment

aw fuck

I lose the bet from before the season that the Nationals wouldn't have two pitchers with an era under 4.50.

Was winning going into to day but JD Martin has thrown 6 IP with just 1 ER to lower his ERA to 4.44

he's still in the game though

BLWO UP FOR ME PLEASE

Comment

Working...
                                X