No announcement yet.

2012 MLB Season Game Thread: May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the sights that bother me, not the sounds.
    This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• you've always been a voyeur

Comment

• That's pretty scary.
        --------------------
        Marc Topkin@TBTimes_Rays
        #Rays Rhymes said he feels lucky nothing worse happened. When medical staff asked usual questions like who he was, he said "Batman"
        ehe wow
        Last edited by Mainge; 05-16-2012, 10:49 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Picks made for tomorrow.

Comment

• you can pick more than 1 guy a day now?

think the best I ever did was 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
              you can pick more than 1 guy a day now?

think the best I ever did was 10
              Yea you can double down now. Just had a streak of 18 snapped a few days ago.

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvp-kuAX5Bg[/ame]

The first warmup pitch they show is 90mph. He throws 88 once against the hitter.
                Last edited by HUGG; 05-17-2012, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• We already know that baseball is adding a second wild card to each league for the playoffs this season, but that was approved pretty late in the offseason -- and the World Series schedule had already been set. Thus, a travel day from the divisional series needed to be eliminated in order to accommodate the play-in wild card game and still leave the World Series schedule as is.

The solution? The five-game divisional series will be a 2-3 format in 2012, reports CBSSports.com's Jon Heyman. That means the top two division winners in each league will have to play on the road twice before coming home for (up to) three games. The format will then shift back to 2-2-1 next season.

Adding the second wild card for this season was a huge priority for commissioner Bud Selig, and it seems like it was going to get done at any cost -- even if that means altering the format for just one season. I don't quite see that it was such an important issue to force through during spring training and change the entire format of one round of the playoffs, but what's done is done.
                  Division series format for playoffs this year is 2-3, not 2-2-1

Comment

• Pujols hit his 3rd HR. Two days in a row now!

Comment

• It was the batting coaches fault.
                      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Volstad tonight: 2 IP, 4 ER, season ERA now 7.46

Comment

• He's not in Miami anymore, someone may just murder him soon.

Comment

• I would avoid walkin around

I very much enjoy watching Dodger games for Scully

Comment

• He's such a normal looking dude outside of being 6'8" that he could blend in anywhere. Put him in some frat douche gear and he could hang out on Douchebag Central outside of Wrigley and nobody would know.
                              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• I dunno, I feel like Cubs fans would not forget a face that stupid
                                --------------------
                                Beef, should we see if Erika Amundsen will look out for him?
                                Last edited by Metes; 05-17-2012, 09:21 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                                X