• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOOSH MODE!
    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Angels fire hitting coach Mickey Hatcher

He was there for 13 years. Wonder how much Albert had to do with this (if at all)

Comment

• Do you mean them firing him because Albert is struggling or Albert calling for his head?

Comment

• calling for his head

I don't think Albert asked for him to be fired, but there's certainly a chance that Pujols voiced some kind of frustration about Hatcher. I guess we'll find out in the next day or so, potentially.

Comment

• Feel bad for Hatcher. Everyone knows bat speeds gon be an issue when you start getting near 40.

Comment

• also, Bryan LaHair is so cool

he's gonna come back down to Earth, but I like stories like that

Comment

• Obviously don't condone what Lawrie did but holy shit those were some terrible strike calls.

Comment

• Comment

• Via CBS player notes
                    Youkilis on trading block?:

ESPN analyst Buster Olney told WEEI that the Red Sox might have to look into trading third baseman Kevin Youkilis to clear everyday at-bats for Will Middlebrooks. “I’ve talked with a number of executives at other teams this week, because this looks like it’s headed down that path,” Olney said. “Unless there’s an injury to a David Ortiz or to an Adrian Gonzalez, eventually you’re going to have a situation when the Red Sox, who are presumably going to want to find a way to keep Middlebrooks in the big leagues, they’re going to have to figure out what to do with Youkilis.” Olney added that other general managers have said Youkilis will need to put together at least three productive weeks once he returns to gauge his trade value. “They think then, that’s when you can get a little something in return,” Olney said. “Not great, they’re not going to get a Grade A prospect, they’re probably not even going to get a Grade A-minus prospect because of the amount of money owed to him. But there’s clearly a lot of places where he could land. The Dodgers, I think are in an evaluation period now with their first baseman James Loney, because he’s gotten off to a terrible start. … I think the Chicago White Sox potentially are a fit for Youkilis as a third baseman, and potentially in his hometown of Cincinnati would be a great fit for him because they need a right-handed hitter who can play third base especially now that Scott Rolen’s career might be over.”

Comment

• Billy Beane should be all over this

Comment

• bobbob wrote that

Comment

• This guy wrote an article on LeBron on there

Comment

• looks like Ray Ratto but I could be wrong

Comment

• I believe that is that fellas name.
                              poop

Comment