Pujolsapalooza: Multiple Reports - 10 Year Contract with Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, this could actually happen?

Where is that giant banana emoticon when I need it?!

Comment

• Hide yo pitchers, hide yo hitters cause we taking everybody out here!

Comment

• Not a fan of the NTC, but not a fan of bringing in Pujols to begin with. Still mind-boggling at what the Marlins are doing this off-season.

Kind of annoys me that the front office has been sitting on this money for so long. There were seasons that we could have contended if they would have bumped payroll $10-15mil.

Comment

• tomkrasovic Tom Krasovic
          If the #Marlins have this much money to spend, doesn't it make you wonder how much other #MLB clubs have to spend--clubs with actual fans?
          Fuck that guy.
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• I have no problem with that

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
              Not a fan of the NTC, but not a fan of bringing in Pujols to begin with. Still mind-boggling at what the Marlins are doing this off-season.

Kind of annoys me that the front office has been sitting on this money for so long. There were seasons that we could have contended if they would have bumped payroll $10-15mil.
              I'm just annoyed that we haven't Longoria'd a few players we should have.

Comment

• I think Loria DID give Pujols the blank check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
                  I think Loria DID give Pujols the blank check.
                  Because you just saw a little twerpy fella in the background on MLBNetwork shaking peoples hands and you also assume it was an excited Samson?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swifty View Post
                    Nah, this strategy all makes sense now. It seems that they've executed it pretty well.

I wouldn't be shocked if Stanton got the long-term deal in the next two seasons, though.
                    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                    - Daft

Comment

• Originally posted by Swifty View Post
                      well yea, there's that too

I mean... the money was there for Cabrera (and Willingham)

this makes me sad

Comment

• Ken_Rosenthal Ken Rosenthal
                        #Marlins about to meet internally to talk various issues, including Pujols. Still on Wilson, Buehrle, etc., until they get resolution. #MLB
                        twitter

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oMGErAHZsI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oMGErAHZsI[/ame]

Comment

• Everyone wanted one, they got them ALL, PREMIUM!!!

Comment

• Supposedly its 10/around 235 with NTC and now Lozano is gonna meet with the Cards. Gonna give them the last shot.

IF we sign Pujols watch for a Gaby Sanchez/Dominguez or others trade to Cubs for Garza instead of signing a SP

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                                Supposedly its 10/around 235 with NTC and now Lozano is gonna meet with the Cards. Gonna give them the last shot.

IF we sign Pujols watch for a Gaby Sanchez/Dominguez or others trade to Cubs for Garza instead of signing a SP
                                I'm down with that.
                                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Working...
                                X