Pujolsapalooza: Multiple Reports - 10 Year Contract with Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
    Don't expect Pujols while we are talking to him,Beinfest wants to improve the SP even more. They also see Gaby as a good solid cheap player at 1B.

All the talk in the Meetings seems to be that the Marlins will get a SP(Wilson or Buehrle),Soler(The young Cuban,he wants a ML deal like Viviedo got from CWS) and possibly a veteran for the bench(Posada,Guillen),while trading Oviedo and possibly Dominguez,Coghlan,Volstad

The Plan B (If we can't get Buehrle or Wilson)is Cepedes and trade for a SP. They were interested in Danks but his price my be high(They wanted the Yanks best SP prospect for him)
    I'm not all up on my Cuban prospects; who's Soler? Age? Position? Is he a free agent already?

Comment

• Soler is a 19/20 year old outfielder (so he's probably 22), probably corner maybe center. He's real fast and hits real far. Hes supposed to get an international signing around $10-15 million. He would be a prospect signing and see if he pans out in 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
        Don't expect Pujols while we are talking to him,Beinfest wants to improve the SP even more. They also see Gaby as a good solid cheap player at 1B.

All the talk in the Meetings seems to be that the Marlins will get a SP(Wilson or Buehrle),Soler(The young Cuban,he wants a ML deal like Viviedo got from CWS) and possibly a veteran for the bench(Posada,Guillen),while trading Oviedo and possibly Dominguez,Coghlan,Volstad

The Plan B (If we can't get Buehrle or Wilson)is Cepedes and trade for a SP. They were interested in Danks but his price my be high(They wanted the Yanks best SP prospect for him)
        Any word on who or what we'd be looking to get back for those guys?

Comment

• Jon_Heyman Jon Heyman
          #marlins telling people they are serious about pujols. Seems like stretch. But hard to doubt them now.
          twitter

Comment

• Jon_Heyman Jon Heyman
            #marlins telling people they are serious about pujols. Seems like stretch. But hard to doubt them now.
            impressive that he spelled everything right with our dicks in his mouth
            --------------------
            my update was better than MHs
            Last edited by HUGG; 12-05-2011, 05:08 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Hugg gon steal your job if you don't watch out, MH

Comment

• Originally posted by Valid View Post
                Any word on who or what we'd be looking to get back for those guys?
                I have no inside information, but I would say moderate AA relievers and more Wade LeBlancs

Comment

• I don't think my dick could handle it. We need to find out.
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Ken_Rosenthal Ken Rosenthal
                    Sources: #Marlins may meet again with Pujols' people tonight. #STLCards could be back in touch too. #MLB
                    oh boy

Comment

• oh my gosh, could anything get done tonight?

Comment

• Source of unknown reliability: 9yrs/$207 million gets it done tonight.
                        oh wow!

Comment

• from?!!

Comment

• A source of unknown reliability

Comment

• We need two to report it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlins11 View Post
                                from?!!
                                I'll try to answer using a well-known American idiom: I "unearthed it from between my buttocks" . . . or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X