Pujolsapalooza: Multiple Reports - 10 Year Contract with Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
    So you think he went into the offseason wanting to pitch for the Marlins?
    You are the worst. You can't possibly think that. You also can't possibly think that has anything to do with anything that has been said at any time, especially going back to your original stupid fucking comment. If so, you are dumber than the worst.

Comment

So you think he went into the offseason wanting to pitch for the Marlins?
      No one was saying it was a foregone conclusion he was going to be a Marlin but that the possibility existed contrary to your belief of "0%" chance of it happening.

How you don't understand this is baffling.

Comment

• I get it. But everyone here seemed to take it as a personal insult when I said he would have preferred to stay in the midwest.

Was I wrong about there being 0% chance? Yes, obviously, but only because of the unforeseen variable of the White Sox basically shitting on him and the Cardinals not paying attention.
        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
        Noah Perio
        Jupiter
        39 AB
        15 H
        0 2B
        0 3B
        0 HR
        0 BB
        .385/.385/.385

Comment

• NO THATS NOT HOW EVERYONE TOOK IT

EVERYONE TOOK IT THAT YOU WERE DUMB AS SHIT FOR SPEAKING IN SUCH AN ABSOLUTE IN EXPLAINING WHY YOU WERE SO CERTAIN YOU WERE 100% RIGHT THAT IT WAS A 0% CHANCE OF HAPPENING AND THEN COMING BACK AND CITING STUPID FUCKING SHIT TO TRY TO CLAIM YOU ARE RIGHT THAT IT WAS A 0% CHANCE

fuck you, Todd

Comment

I get it. But everyone here seemed to take it as a personal insult when I said he would have preferred to stay in the midwest.

Was I wrong about there being 0% chance? Yes, obviously, but only because of the unforeseen variable of the White Sox basically shitting on him and the Cardinals not paying attention.
            Should have stopped right there and you would have been ok. You keep trying to push the same point of the "unforeseen bullshit" is just making it worse Toddy Todd. You keep trying to back your claim of this whole White Sox blah blah wahhh wahhh and it's NOT WORKING. Just bend over and take it and admit that you were flat out wrong.
            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Yeah, the Cardinals not paying attention.

We swept the guy right out from under them when they weren't looking.

Comment

I get it. But everyone here seemed to take it as a personal insult when I said he would have preferred to stay in the midwest.

If, instead of parading around your 0% chance and calling everyone a dumb asshole for even thinking about it, you would have just said "Hey, I don't think it's likely because he really loves the midwest. Here are multiple quotes and articles proving it's a longshot." People would have been like "yeah shit, might not happen"

But you did Plan A and instead of being like "lol whoops," you're shoving your head farther and farther up your own asshole.

STOP WITH THE ABSOLUTES. You have no track record of being anything other than consistently stupid. I wanted to use retarded but that would be extremely unfair to anyone with a mental disability because you're so far below that.

Comment

• We don't know these people.

We weren't there, we don't know what happened.
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• I enjoy speaking in absolutes. I was wrong. Fair. But it is quite possibly the least likely free agent signing in MLB history.
                    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                    Noah Perio
                    Jupiter
                    39 AB
                    15 H
                    0 2B
                    0 3B
                    0 HR
                    0 BB
                    .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Speaking in absolutes is the worst thing ever. I don't get why you would like doing that. Unless your name is Stugotz.

/Mainge will get this!
                      Last edited by MiamiHomer; 12-10-2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• hahahahahaha

he said something even worse than the 0%
                        --------------------
                        It's the least likely free agent signing in MLB history to YOU because you're a MORON.

Anyone else saw that the Marlins had money to spend and Buehrle's manager and had them as one of the contenders for him before the season even ended.

Moron.
                        Last edited by HUGG; 12-10-2011, 05:29 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• WUWT?
                          There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• ...J........ is even acting better than Todd.

Comment

• It still wasnt the least bit realistic until the White Sox lowballed him and the Cardinals ignored him.
                              Noah Perio
                              Jupiter
                              39 AB
                              15 H
                              0 2B
                              0 3B
                              0 HR
                              0 BB
                              .385/.385/.385

Comment

• He won't even stop...

unbelievable