Pujolsapalooza: Multiple Reports - 10 Year Contract with Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
    But If the Sox had offered the same deal(and probably even a little less), he would have stayed. Theres a difference between not taking a hometown discount and basically being spat on by only being offered salary arbitration. He ended up giving them a big "fuck you" by signing with the team that was least likely to sign him going into the offseason.
    Eph you, moron

Comment

• I can't believe you are serious right now.

Comment

• Why wouldnt I be serious? You are all calling me dumb but you are all acting like he was hellbent on signing with the Marlins, almost like you are insulted that I am saying he would have stayed in the midwest if they had made any effort whatsoever. Get over your fucking selves.
        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
        Noah Perio
        Jupiter
        39 AB
        15 H
        0 2B
        0 3B
        0 HR
        0 BB
        .385/.385/.385

Comment

• lol

Comment

Why wouldnt I be serious? You are all calling me dumb but you are all acting like he was hellbent on signing with the Marlins, almost like you are insulted that I am saying he would have stayed in the midwest if they had made any effort whatsoever. Get over your fucking selves.
            You're dumber than my cat.

If I kick a ball into a wall, my cat runs into the wall.

She's not dumber than you.

Bobbob gave you way too much credit

Comment

Why wouldnt I be serious? You are all calling me dumb but you are all acting like he was hellbent on signing with the Marlins, almost like you are insulted that I am saying he would have stayed in the midwest if they had made any effort whatsoever. Get over your fucking selves.
              A) You have a history of making dumb, baseless statements (Gaby, James) and never owning up to them.

B) You said 0%. I'm not good at math, but I know you're a fucking moron.
              poop

Comment

• /InsertMichaelJacksonThrillerpopcorngifhere

Comment

• --------------------
                  Last edited by jOOj; 12-10-2011, 03:45 PM. Reason: :joker
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• I never really made any grandiose claims about Chad James so much as saying they should have chosen Shelby Miller.

I was wrong about Buehrle, yes. But it took a perfect storm for the Marlins to acquire him. Unless you people actually think Miami was his desired destination heading into the offseason which is ridiculously laughable.
                    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                    Noah Perio
                    Jupiter
                    39 AB
                    15 H
                    0 2B
                    0 3B
                    0 HR
                    0 BB
                    .385/.385/.385

Comment

I never really made any grandiose claims about Chad James so much as saying they should have chosen Shelby Miller.

I was wrong about Buehrle, yes. But it took a perfect storm for the Marlins to acquire him. Unless you people actually think Miami was his desired destination heading into the offseason which is ridiculously laughable.
                      ehe

Comment

• 0% means even a "perfect storm" does nothing. Jesus fucking Christ. Think.

Comment

I never really made any grandiose claims about Chad James so much as saying they should have chosen Shelby Miller.

I still think its asinine to have Chad James start out in Greensboro when he hasnt thrown a pitch at the Rookie or Low A levels yet. Kind of like trying to say "see look! he is starting out at Greensboro, he wasnt a crappy pick!"

If he pitches competitively I will eat a live frog. He will get annihilated at Greensboro. I fully expect him to finish the year with an ERA north of 7 and a WHIP approaching 2, and an OPS against that nears .900.
                          You didn't make those posts?

Comment

Unless you people actually think Miami was his desired destination heading into the offseason which is ridiculously laughable.
                            You're a stupid asshole

Comment

• ScottMCBSSports Scott Miller
                              Pujols won't be returning to Cards anytime soon, even post retirement. Personal services clause ties him to Angels 10 yrs after retirement.
                              not to change the subject but

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
                                You're a stupid asshole
                                So you think he went into the offseason wanting to pitch for the Marlins?
                                Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                                You didn't make those posts?
                                Ok well, maybe a grandiose claim was made. But to be fair, James has been mediocre at best so far and Shelby Miller has a shot to make the Cardinals rotation out of spring training.
                                Noah Perio
                                Jupiter
                                39 AB
                                15 H
                                0 2B
                                0 3B
                                0 HR
                                0 BB
                                .385/.385/.385

Comment

Working...
                                X