• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link

Comment

• its a podcast. look up the 5 reasons podcast

- - - - - - - - - -

also, supposedly one reason why none of our guys went to the dodgers: our front offices really dont like and dont trust each other for some reason according to mish.

Comment

• baseball fights are always so stupid. and the guys running out from the bullpen is always hilarious and idiotic.

Comment

• Did Fredi waive him in? Dietrich was out by 45 feet.

Comment

• Why in the world did Fredi send Dietrich? It was obvious he was going to be out if he sent him.

- - - - - - - - - -

Furthermore, why are they arguing about the lane being blocked? The ball beat him by about 45 feet. There was no lane because he was a sure out.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post

Furthermore, why are they arguing about the lane being blocked? The ball beat him by about 45 feet. There was no lane because he was a sure out.
              You talking about Todd Severino? Yeah I don't know, I don't think there was anything going on at the plate, but when the bullpens empty you kinda have to stand around for a while and posture.

Comment

• urena has been much better and sharper these last few starts.

- - - - - - - - - -

also im watching with the sound off, did the cubs take their starter out because he was terrible and they had an opportunity to drive in a run with 2 outs in the 2nd inning or did he get hurt?

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                  urena has been much better and sharper these last few starts.

- - - - - - - - - -

also im watching with the sound off, did the cubs take their starter out because he was terrible and they had an opportunity to drive in a run with 2 outs in the 2nd inning or did he get hurt?
                  I recall them mentioning something about not wanting him to face the lineup a second time.... don’t know if that was the full reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                    I recall them mentioning something about not wanting him to face the lineup a second time.... don’t know if that was the full reason.
                    would make sense. darvish went down like yesterday or the day before so they didnt have time to plan for a replacement and he was horrific in his minor league stats thus far this year.

- - - - - - - - - -

steckenrider is our best reliever by far.

Comment

• and maybin is absolutely terrible. at least call dean or van slyke up and let them try and do something. he shouldnt be starting every day. i love the rebuild but this front office fucked up and not getting both extra veteran starters and another extra veteran bat or 2.

Comment

• I just watched the play where Fredi got Deitrich thrown out by 40 feet. If I didn’t see it with my own eyes I wouldn’t believe it.

- - - - - - - - - -

There are few catchers in baseball that are as bad as JT when it comes to using his catchers gear to block balls in the dirt

- - - - - - - - - -

Starlin Castro that was so fucking bad

Comment

• Why did it take so long for Castro to throw that ball?

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                            Why did it take so long for Castro to throw that ball?
                            i was wondering the same thing. guy was taking his sweet ass time and then threw it to the wrong side of the plate.

Comment

• Mattingly should lose his shit on this team (and his 3B coach). This was a pathetic loss with some incredibly bad defense and coaching.

And the offense closed shop after the 1st inning. Fuck this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                                and maybin is absolutely terrible. at least call dean or van slyke up and let them try and do something. he shouldnt be starting every day. i love the rebuild but this front office fucked up and not getting both extra veteran starters and another extra veteran bat or 2.
                                The plan is to lose games, so what is fucked up about not getting them.

Comment

Working...
                                X