• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates @ Marlins: The Battle for a .500 Season Begins Tonight

Field looks like shit.

LoMo has the worst luck ever.

Comment

LoMo is like a ball magnet. Luckily he appears to be okay.

Comment

I was a ball magnet when I played in my days. It's the worst. Actually got hit 21 times in a single season.

Comment

Coach pitch or kid pitch???????

Comment

Kid pitch! If it were coach pitch that would be pretty bad do you think.

Comment

When I was in coach pitch, my team finished in first (we were the Marlins in 1997). We would have gone undefeated had our coach not missed a game. The assistant coach pitched and we lost.

Comment

The one year I played, our coach used to let his son pitch even though he sucked. That prick used to hit me in practice all the time.

I also got kicked out of a game cause I got hit with a pitch and I threw the bat at the backstop.

Comment

We need to play the Pirates more often. 5 more runs and we'll have equaled all the runs we hit on the 7 game road trip.

Comment

Rosario might be the worst pitcher we've ever used. At least Tim Wood managed to get someone out from time to time.

Comment

How long are we leaving Rosario out there? Are we trying to make this a save situation for Hensley?
                      --------------------
                      Thank you. Please don't use him again for a long time.
                      Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 09-30-2010, 08:32 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                        How long are we leaving Rosario out there? Are we trying to make this a save situation for Hensley?
                        No, for Leo. Edwin wants Leo to get in during a save situation.
                        LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Working...
                        X